bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by illphillip

You're wrong. Period.

Everything has a reason behind it. I've explained the reason. You just seem inable to comprehend it.

You really think I care if people look over and say ""Ooooh they have money." or "Ooo that is nice how that couple is doing this or that?" You think that crosses my mind? If you do, you're wrong. Period. And you can't tell me what I'm thinking. Bring your ignorant arrogance down a notch and accept that you cannot tell me what is going through my head.

And moreso, do you really believe people do that? You sound lame. Maybe you're not equipped for this discussion.

The only thing "not possible" in this discussion seems to be your ability to comprehend what's been clearly laid out in front of you.

You seem to be confusing people paying attention to us with us seeking attention. Those are 2 different things. The fact that we don't want to stand in a mosh pit has nothing to do with seeking attention. The fact that I'd like to dance with my wife in our little space so me and my dogs don't have no problems in a massive crowd means I'm "stunting"? OK.

And now everything a human being does in a public venue is to seek attention?

People can pay just as much attention to you if you're buying several drinks at the bar. Am I doing that for attention? Or do I just want a *@#@@$* drink?

Again, I don't know what world you live in. But people sitting at tables drinking do not attract that much attention where I am.

Human's "thrive" on attention? So you're just going to continue making these blanket statements? OK. Further proof of how narrow minded you are. I wish you well with your thought processes.

You may need to re-read whatever psychology books you skimmed through though.
too much real talk
Funniest part is chances are DC will NOT adress this or even acknowledge it, from my short time here I realized my dude DC just argues for the sake of trolling...whenever he's presented with any sort of common sense, my dude vanishes
This is fact. When DC makes a thread when he's about to get on his shh he always ignores the common sense replies to pursue posts that fits the narrative he wants to tell.

Don't know why yall let him ensnare you
laugh.gif

You guys are a bunch of losers I swear lmao. If you're not about that life then don't talk about that life. Breezy "how you hate from outside the club, you can't even get in " lol

The funny thing about you people is that you create these false perceptions on things you know nothing about by generalizing everything without actual knowledge, then try to get everyone to agree on it
laugh.gif
. Life is none existent over here !

laugh.gif
@ what this has become. DC your still that dude

I personally dont do it but I can see why others would. like every luxury in life, if you can comfortably afford it, go for it. Just don't go broke in the process

I know a vast majority do it to stunt.. only people I know that buy shh for convenience, have enough paper to own the clubIt's all about the experience tho, if spending thousands for a great "club experience" tickled your fancy, more power to you.

my cousin is a bartender at this hollywood club.

long story short me and my homie paid $400 for a table and 4 bottles of belvedere vodka and I was getting hooked up with shots of tequila and crown royal on the side.

pimp.gif

What the hell? I ran? Come on KSteezy, just because I didn't respond in the time in which you thought I should have responded means I ran? I wasn't even near a computer fool. But what points did I avoid? I responded to each and every point make against my stand. Not sure what the hell you dudes are talking about. But you have strength in numbers so of course I look like I don't know what I am talking about. But numbers don't mean a damn thing to me. You don't do things in public with no (0%) intentions of showing off.

And whoever said I need to return whatever psychology book I am reading, nah I won't do that. Then I would be in the same boat as you dudes that don't understand every move is done with calculation. I hate how innocent you all make this world/humans out to be. You will learn though. Oh yea you will learn.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

DC YOU DONOT KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAK OFF AND YOU ARE NOT SOME TELEPATH TO KNOW WHAT THE MOTIVES BEHIND WHAT WE DO ARE..YOU ARE TRYING TO TURN ASDUMPTIONS INTO FACTS AND LOOK DILLY IN THE PROCESS.

And you only address wat you think is convenient to you, I think all of NT kNows that by now bro.

It is called having a 25 post limit per day. Again, there was nothing in this thread that was avoided. If this is going to be your new way of discrediting my work for now on fine. Just say that is the purpose of saying, "You avoid common sense responses and then run away from threads." Use a better tactic. I never avoid anything.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

No offense but I'd rather pre-game and live in Manhattan than spend money at the bar and live in yonkers...Most normal people have to pick and choose. I'm not going in not drinking or buying a couple drinks but going in sober I could easily spend 100+ any night x 2-3 nights a week, this isn't getting blackedout either

Immature

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I know a vast majority do it to stunt.. only people I know that buy shh for convenience, have enough paper to own the clubIt's all about the experience tho, if spending thousands for a great "club experience" tickled your fancy, more power to you.
and not to requote the above long thread...but
i see nothing wrong with stunting for attention. its between 10pm-3am, so what i want attention. one would know that attention comes with bottle service. bask in that attention.

not doing it for attention or doing it for attention doesnt matter, youre gonna get attention either way. 

the motives/intentions behind it arent malicious. not a crime we are discussing here. 

literally nothing wrong with it to me. have fun. 

If its not about "stunting" or women and just about avoiding crowds, and having somewhere to "sit down with your boys" then why are you even going to the club? You cant go to a restaurant or chill at the crib with a bottle? You cant dance and talk to your friends at home? I mean, if its all about convenience wouldn't that be much easier and convenient? How much sense does it make to talk about going somewhere crowded...to avoid the crowd....

DC YOU DONOT KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAK OFF AND YOU ARE NOT SOME TELEPATH TO KNOW WHAT THE MOTIVES BEHIND WHAT WE DO ARE..YOU ARE TRYING TO TURN ASDUMPTIONS INTO FACTS AND LOOK DILLY IN THE PROCESS.

And you only address wat you think is convenient to you, I think all of NT kNows that by now bro.

No offense but I'd rather pre-game and live in Manhattan than spend money at the bar and live in yonkers...Most normal people have to pick and choose. I'm not going in not drinking or buying a couple drinks but going in sober I could easily spend 100+ any night x 2-3 nights a week, this isn't getting blackedout either

This guy DC just makes post with a lot of fillers to get the word count up, not saying a nothing with all those words, not fooling me...

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I have no clue how our place I residence is even relevant or how does the money you save while pre gaming have anything to do with where you choose to live.Btw it all depends on the experience you are going for, I outgrew that fraternity feeling where each night had to be a drunk night, even when I've spent money on bottles I usually only stick to 2 drinks max...

How is Umbrella Lounge by the way?

Im always looking at their picture galleries on their site
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

If its not about "stunting" or women and just about avoiding crowds, and having somewhere to "sit down with your boys" then why are you even going to the club? You cant go to a restaurant or chill at the crib with a bottle? You cant dance and talk to your friends at home? I mean, if its all about convenience wouldn't that be much easier and convenient? How much sense does it make to talk about going somewhere crowded...to avoid the crowd....

I can tell u either live in a small town or u never been to the club from this response

yes I can get a bottle and turn on my itunes in my crib, but its nowhere near the club experience...NOWHERE

and it makes tons of sense to talk about avoiding standing in the crowd in a club, have u ever been to one?

its far less annoying to party in my roped off section than to party in the middle of thousands of ppl trying to squeeze thru you every second and spilling drinks doing the latest downsouth dance craze

and dont respond, just agree with me because its obvious by some of these responses who goes to the club to party and who goes to the club to be miserable and people watch

Funny cuz I was listenin' to "Taylor Allderice" on the way to work and my dude Wiz is braggin' about droppin' $30,000 in the club...
...*assuming that nothing is written off and it's all coming out of his pocket* THAT !@%# IS STUPID.

This dude DC going back and forth with dudes and he isn't even legal to book at table at a club yet, why ya'll gettin so mad? He's arguing just to argue.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This dude DC going back and forth with dudes and he isn't even legal to book at table at a club yet, why ya'll gettin so mad? He's arguing just to argue.

Wait, how old is DC?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I can tell u either live in a small town or u never been to the club from this response

yes I can get a bottle and turn on my itunes in my crib, but its nowhere near the club experience...NOWHERE

and it makes tons of sense to talk about avoiding standing in the crowd in a club, have u ever been to one?

its far less annoying to party in my roped off section than to party in the middle of thousands of ppl trying to squeeze thru you every second and spilling drinks doing the latest downsouth dance craze

and dont respond, just agree with me because its obvious by some of these responses who goes to the club to party and who goes to the club to be miserable and people watch
Im not going to argue with you. Ive been to clubs...I live 15 minutes from Dallas... Clubs arent my thing, Im not hating, I just think its funny to me that a bunch of dudes are in here talking about "we get bottles for convenience" when you are going to a place you know is going to be crowded. Carry on. If it was all about "convenience" you wouldnt be there in the first place. Im not saying every dude buys a bottle to stunt like some in here are saying, but the convenience excuse makes me laugh.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You don't do things in public with no (0%) intentions of showing off.

And whoever said I need to return whatever psychology book I am reading, nah I won't do that. Then I would be in the same boat as you dudes that don't understand every move is done with calculation.

Everything is done with calculation. The problem is, you've miscalculated. Which is why you're wrong. The fact that you insist on continuing to be wrong, and continuing to be loud about it, just makes you look even more foolish.

"You don't do things in public with no (0%) intentions of showing off."

That's just idiotic. If I go to the club to have a nice time with the Mrs., that's all it's about. Me and the Mrs. If I hug her in public, that's a genuine expression of affection between she and I. You think I'm doing that for attention? To "show off"? And that's calculated? That's absurd.

And if you were such a student of the human mind, you would know that most of the population does not calculate to that degree. A lot of these people are just going through the motions.

If every move YOU make in public is for attention, then I feel even more sorry for you than I did before.

You can rant all you want. You can claim that there are plenty of experts in the psychological makeups of things people do that the psychologist doesn't. But those people study over time. They have educated opinions. I HIGHLY doubt you have spent years studying the psychology of table service consumers to have an educated opinion. Which leaves your opinion.....uneducated. Sounds about right.

Maybe you don't need to re-read that psychology book. You may just need a different book.

You know damn well who wrote that. You quoted everyone else. The fact that you chose to conveniently glaze over what I wrote, tells me everything I need to know.

You're welcome.

Im not going to argue with you. Ive been to clubs...I live 15 minutes from Dallas... Clubs arent my thing, Im not hating, I just think its funny to me that a bunch of dudes are in here talking about "we get bottles for convenience" when you are going to a place you know is going to be crowded. Carry on. If it was all about "convenience" you wouldnt be there in the first place. Im not saying every dude buys a bottle to stunt like some in here are saying, but the convenience excuse makes me laugh.
Sure, the place is going to be crowded. So I just don't go? Do I avoid every place that's crowded or do I attempt to find comfort amidst the crowd?

It's funny, because the fact that it's crowded is exactly why you get a table. So you kind of contradicted yourself.

If an artist I want to see is performing. If a DJ I like is spinning, I just don't go?

Well, if I want to go, I want to avoid those crowds. And what is one way I can attempt to do this? Get a table. I don't have to go to the bar and fight for space.

Another one who says "clubs aren't my thing", then wants to preach. Some of y'all astound me. This really is not that hard to fathom and yet a couple of y'all want to make it out to be so much more than it is. People want to go out, have a nice time, listen to music, dance with they lady, and be as comfortable as possible doing so. Reeeeeally not that complicated.

We on 18 pages now! I thought we were done when I bounced on Page 2-3. The #%$$?

Oddly ever see eye to eye with this dude, but he's making a lot of you look like dummies, specially DC...my dude DC straight going Kris Humphries on dudes replies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You aren't just paying for the alcohol.

You are paying for the spot to sit and the extra attention from females.

Its worth it to some and not others.

If you have to get bottle service to get females attention than you need to re-evaulate your life. SMH

We have the money to spend on bottle service but we'd rather not. I'd rather be out, walking around, or mingling at the bar with women. You get far more attention than being a simp buying bottle service and getting groupies in your table drinking all your overprice liquor with her ++!#+*@ friends.

Back
Top Bottom