bottle service : greatest hustle ever?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Been there, Done that.... Never been the one to pick up the bill though
laugh.gif

But real talk, there's a "high" that comes with gold bottles with sparklers being brought to your VIP table and everyone staring at you
pimp.gif
That %!+@ is a game changer...the first few times I did it the intention was to stunt. Now that I'm older, it makes way more sense to have your bottle, pour at your own leisure and/or tolerance level. I HATE waiting at the bar. The seats are cool to have, but I like to make my way around the club. I can sit down at home.

Breakdown of the circular argument going on in here  for all of you joining us late......

1.Buying bottles at a club is for suckers, overpriced

2.I got $$, though

3. Yea but you doing it for attention, yambs

4.I got $$, though

5. There are better ways to spend it

6.I got $$, though

7. Lame

8. I got $$, though

done this a few times (up to 4 or 5 times at the most), in the good sense that I never have to pay for any of it or at least give my share (there are mostly 10 people there)...

lucky for me, I've had some good contacts/friends/promoters back when I was in college, and some of them invited me to come and join them to the table/vip whenever I know/see them in the club, the table unfortunately was already chugged by those who were there and always were almost empty once I'm in. But really feels all that good, when you have experienced it...

damnnn, those were the days
glasses.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

now,  just the same, I would be willing to do this if I can share it with my friends or with someone...
but now @ 24, being more practical by just holding a beer and working your swag and finnesse inside the club can be the best thing to get some without blaming yourself in the end..

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You aren't just paying for the alcohol.

You are paying for the spot to sit and the extra attention from females.

Its worth it to some and not others.

If you have to get bottle service to get females attention than you need to re-evaulate your life. SMH

We have the money to spend on bottle service but we'd rather not. I'd rather be out, walking around, or mingling at the bar with women. You get far more attention than being a simp buying bottle service and getting groupies in your table drinking all your overprice liquor with her ++!#+*@ friends.

/thread...exactly what I was getting at with my post earlier. I never said it was anything wrong with bottle service or getting a table, hell I love the chill factor and not having to fight for drinks...but if you doing it solely as your way to pull @+*# or to stunt...you lame as hell!

- Preciate it.

I actually love going to the bar, its just an excuse to talk to the cute female that you gotta squeeze in next to

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Breakdown of the circular argument going on in here  for all of you joining us late......

2.I got $$, though

4.I got $$, though

6.I got $$, though

7. Lame

8. I got $$, though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how 15+ pages can be summed up in a few lines...

but on the real though... some of these women just arent checking for you if you aint flashing... and sometimes, they are the finest ones. doesnt make it right.

but its the truth.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You aren't just paying for the alcohol.

You are paying for the spot to sit and the extra attention from females.

Its worth it to some and not others.

If you have to get bottle service to get females attention than you need to re-evaulate your life. SMH

We have the money to spend on bottle service but we'd rather not. I'd rather be out, walking around, or mingling at the bar with women. You get far more attention than being a simp buying bottle service and getting groupies in your table drinking all your overprice liquor with her ++!#+*@ friends.

/thread...exactly what I was getting at with my post earlier. I never said it was anything wrong with bottle service or getting a table, hell I love the chill factor and not having to fight for drinks...but if you doing it solely as your way to pull @+*# or to stunt...you lame as hell!

- Preciate it.
Pulling females shouldn't be the sole reason but it does make it easier.

And you have to be smart about it. Just like you shouldn't just be running around the clubs buying a bunch of females drinks, you shouldn't be just inviting a bunch of females back to your table so they can be bottle rats. People who just sit at their table all night and grab any cute girl that walk by are just asking for their liquor to be gone quickly.

But if you meet a female on the dancefloor and are vibing with her and would like to get her a drink, it's much easier to go back to your table and pour her a drink and sit down and have a convo versus fighting people at the bar and having nowhere to sit and chill.

I will say though that I have seen the lamest looking dudes in VIP pull some bad ones

When buying bottles always use cash. Me and my people balled in Miami this past weekend. Each got hit for an extra $200 tip that they thought they deserved. Use cash

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

2.I got $$, though

4.I got $$, though

6.I got $$, though

7. Lame

8. I got $$, though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how 15+ pages can be summed up in a few lines...
that's the "tipping" thread
"leasing a car" threads

"luxury clothing" threads

etc

Back
Top Bottom