Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

I think people are over rating the physical condition of chris brown at the moment...he's pretty cracked out these days.

I know he's got a bit of hands and slick footwork tho.

Souljas crank that foot work was the stuff of legend but I haven't really seen him do anything other than take pictures and smoke weed for the past 15 years...

He has always remained stable in the weight department tho.

I would actually howl if soulja pieced up cb.  It would be just like when holly kicked rondas head into the 8th row....

Fist pump city baby
laugh.gif

Fif bought his house all them years back
In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't ******* breathing

I'm glad they're cool with one another, clearly some shady business in the past.

"I don't even know....young yachty? What's his name?" [emoji]128514[/emoji] I farted twice.
Mayweather really doesn't know or give a ****.

has anyone conceded da point that Soulja Boi actually mashes out on that Eff Migos track?

ish addicting as hell...

SB entertainin af. Seemed like he kept it 100 in that vid.... Wonder if he switch up when he get his **** cracked.

Orlando Brown will be in attendance to call out the winner and to scam N' in the audience with pre-sale tickets to be apart of the Orlando Brown sitcom that aint never coming out

Beat is fire

and da hook...da Draco thou :lol: :pimp:

Soulja boi as a rapper like a thrift shop, amongst da piles of garbage u gonna find some gems.

and I won't front, when he shang tsungs a flow he does a decent job too.

I got Chris Brown for the OG Mike Tyson knockout. Less than 25 seconds.

Didn't watch the whole vid, but that is so much comedy :lol: :rofl: I thought Rick Ross told the greatest unbelievable stories, but Soulja Boy is passing him up

rap game keep getting cornier and cornier and cornier and cornier and cornier

man when someone I just met ask me if I listen to rap, i say nahh

rap game keep getting cornier and cornier and cornier and cornier and cornier

man when someone I just met ask me if I listen to rap, i say nahh
I've been thinking and saying the same thing. Nas was right Hip Hop is Dead

Back
Top Bottom