Bow Wow Demands Respect *DAMN MUST SEE VIDEO*

Originally Posted by Thecoldest343

how or why is it fake
I dont know but people forget that bow wow started out as a kid and he's not a child anymore,he's an adult and you have to stop treating him as such with the BS.Whats gonna happen is Bow is gonna end up acting out to prove himself to this thing we call hiphop and the opinion fans.

laugh.gif
Bow wow catch one of you NTers in a club and hit one of you cats in the head with a empty juicy-juice bottle,."Yo....I was in the club and me & bow wow was about to fight and he hit me in the head with a juicy-juice bottle....I was finna...."

indifferent.gif
at your juicy juice comment

yo, bow wow legit. dude rolls with short dawg and had his dude Omarion's back. how many dudes in here wouldve done that. yall probably wouldve laughed itout.

:Lol He got up before he started runnin off at the mouth. Then stopped after he got behind the bodyguard. Man he need to stick to the status quo, stop actinhard!

hahahah bow wow the littlest dude in there. alla sudden you see a wall of big dudes and his little%!#* poking his head out. he tryna be just like TI real talk.

bow wow has no identity in the game. he had a better concept when he was lil bow wow, bein a kid that raps bout playin at the playground and not wanting to dohomework.
but now, all he is or is tryin to be is someone else. he's lost. he needs to find himself if he wants some respect from the streets and not jus from lil 14year old girls.

Man I dunno... I've tried giving the new bow wow a chance for some time, but he keeps on losing points with me each and every new single he put out
smh.gif

O is still cool in my book but Bow-Weezy needs to scram with his scrappy doo lookin a_

...so you wouldn't get mad if ya man was actually DISRESPECTING you and your boy?...because they really were getting disrespected, joke or not. I dontthink Bow Wow is a tough guy but when you have money and goonies/bodyguards you can say what you want

Originally Posted by iLLscan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How you going to raise your voice & then tell the next man to handle it for you???
word. I cant stand this dude Bow Wow, if I ever saw him without his big!+$* security guards I promise you I would slap him in tha face

EDIT: After watching it again, I also believe that it was fake because I seen that dude Toure interview alot of people on BET and he carries himself realprofessionally and usaully does'nt joke around like he did in this video. therefore I think they were acting

...so you wouldn't get mad if ya man was actually DISRESPECTING you and your boy?...because they really were getting disrespected, joke or not.
no. c'mon fam. you really have to be stupid not to sense the sarcasm.
it was served in a platter in front of him and dude still ain't sense it.
smh.gif

then dude asked him if he wanted it when his bodyguards were there. on some "hold me back, bruh! hold me back!" type shhh
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man I dunno... I've tried giving the new bow wow a chance for some time
one question. why?
laugh.gif

Son needed like 800 pounds of guard in between him and a scrawny-type N' just so he could talk reckless. I hope this aint fake, *%%@ was hilarious.

"Handle what?"

Completely fake. Too much jump cutting during the interview and dude kept his mic pack on. He woulda took it off if he was really leaving.
If this was real it woulda been funny but it was fugazi and executed poorly.

I see Bow keep that ATL in the dvd rotation though. Studying Tip mannerisms like game footage.

Peep how bow wow try to act like its only Omarion that got disrespected. Son got played too.

lol, I wish I could watch it but im browsin from my phone.

it does seem like son tries to emulate ti. be on the lookout for his next album, "Bow Wow vs. LB Dub"

The interviewer was asking some real stupid questions and most artists would've walked out and some "real street" artists might have even hitdude or something. Bow Wow reaction was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

funny how yall say he sounds like ti, and he does. But when i was watching the girlfriend video. Dude straight swagger jacked ti's moves and sounded justlike him at the end of the song when they talking

The guy asking the questions is Torae from BET the black carpet show.

This seems very fake to me because when he does interviews he is way more professional than what was shown in this particular video.

They could have done that specifically for the tour like a video to show at the concert, it was funny either way.

someone must have told him in addition to imitating wayne and t.i. that sayin the n word
makes him a respected rapper
tired.gif

his fan base will never expand from what it is now.

Cels The YoungGod wrote:

�WHAT KINDA GAY SHHH these foools got goin on???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This not even like funny I chuckled when it started cuz Bow Wow was soundin mad susbut this dude really wants to be respected like he's an artist. Talkin bout all he wants is #1 video on TRL
indifferent.gif
�1st thing he mentions is sales like his music is good. How about youstart writin ya own rhymes? How about you be yaself??? This N_ must've lost his mind when did he become important. This right here was a look into howthese fake Ns get when everyone is not pole jocking him

I aint a big fan of Omarion�but his music is�good, I thought he was humble he came off humble in this�vid but he needs to distance himself from this clown cuzthis shh is on youtube n Im pretty sure�Bow Wow's stock is plummeting with everone�of these vids, interviews n statements along with the jacking of any nevery pop rapper's style.

Wow just wow at this

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom