Bow Wow Demands Respect *DAMN MUST SEE VIDEO*

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Man some of yall cats hate like no tomorrow. ive personally met cat on many occasions while he was in talks of co owning the sneaker store prestigious out here in atlanta with my two friends that own it. Dude was down to earth and cool as you could want someone with bread to be. For all yall talking about little dude trying to act hard its not acting hard its cathing an attitude and i cant say im blame dude. Im sure plenty of people on this board have went off on someone the same way. Also for you dudes thinking he a punk cant fight and this and that, obviously you dudes must be people that never got in a fight in their life. YOU never just play someone off and underestimate someone regardless of size or where they're from. Ive seem plenty of people from the burbs who you never think could fight put some hands on some "hood" dudes who thought they had hands

Juwuan goin hard cuz he from the burbs
laugh.gif
. You and I both know Bowused to supreme hard when he was in classic soles. LMAO, not to mention is new found "weezy" flow and his "T.I." hard guy act. Dude is afake, this video was set up to make him look hard and boost ratings. AND Why Gwinnett dudes stay mad?!?
laugh.gif

"I PULL UP IN THE LAMBO ..POCKETS STAY ON SWOLE...WALK UP IN THE CLUB AND ASK THESE!!%#* WHAT THEY HITTIN FO.."

HOW COME FOR SOME ODD REASON I CAN SEE TI DANCIN SIDE TO SIDE WHILE SINGIN DAT...

lil ti wanna be
G!!!! that's just what i was gone say,bold as hell wit the words and tellin the security to handle it....Get yo Butt outta here
laugh.gif

that interviewer was funny tho....
roll.gif

This looks fake. The way they're sitting and their composure just doesn't look legit.

i dont think this was fake at all. maybe the interviewing crew was planning on messing with them, but that little%%%*+!*# reaction was not fake, it was fakebut it wasnt staged no what i mean. and for the dude saying don't underestimate bow wow, i would put everything i own up that i would destroy hislittle$!+! no doubt about it.

You have to be bold, you can't let the media boss you around. Bow Wow should have slapped the dude though. I hope Face Off sells good, it's a nicealbum.

Bow Wow's a featherweight wanksta. Nobody takes his mickey mouse ice chain wearin@%%$ seriously. Yeah that dude askin the questions was getting realobnoxious but still Bow Wow looks like a complete idiot tryin to talk like T.I. Then he had to go get his bodyguards to handle it after he was talkin loud likea tough guy. Dude's from Ohio! Ohio people don't talk like that!
laugh.gif

I gotta admit I don't know who would win in a fight between T.I. & Bow Wow.
Bird chests.

That interviewer looked familiar. It was obvious it was a prank.... obviously Bow Wow
only did that in front of the cameras. I can't say the name Bow Wow seriously without laughing.

I think these two N's is fruit loops. And that's the word going around. Case in point...

Exibit A:

Exibit B: Here is a play by play analysis from sohh of Part 2 of that YouTube video.

.... if you haven't seen it.
Bow Wow and Omarion are officially this generation's Ike & Tina. Oh yes, check out the clip below where Bow Wow is possessed by the spirit of Ike cussing up a storm, crying how he doesn't get respect and verbally abusing a timid, dainty Omarion.
Then Lil' O whimpers to Bow, "I've never been the type of person to scream loud and stomp my feet." I'm sure before the edits Bow Wow gave a quick backhand to Omarion and said, "Shut the f%!k up you Pocahontas looking $$$$$!"

The clip cuts to more Bow Wow rants, which he claims that Omarion is the best dancer in the galaxy (and surely a better bottom than Ciara) and deserves respect! Poor O cringes, pleading with his eyes, as if he is saying, "Please baby, you'll get a hit song...a lil' mo' time. Just don't smack me up again tonight!"

The similarities are uncanny! Also, catch how Omarion is rocking that hair - I've seen that same blow out and braids during a 1962 Tina Turner performance! "There's somethin' on my mind...." Omarion is just a fool in love....

roll.gif
... my thoughts exactly.

Bow Wow gonna pop trash then, walk away, and tell his bodyguards to get at that interviewer... then gets behind all of them and runs hismouth..........HE's A JOKE!!!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Bow Wow's a featherweight wanksta. Nobody takes his mickey mouse ice chain wearin@%%$ seriously. Yeah that dude askin the questions was getting real obnoxious but still Bow Wow looks like a complete idiot tryin to talk like T.I. Then he had to go get his bodyguards to handle it after he was talkin loud like a tough guy. Dude's from Ohio! Ohio people don't talk like that!
laugh.gif
^^^^^^ People in Columbus dont have NO respect for his music and him personally.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im from Cleveland and I have never heard anybody talk like that unless you from the south

Back
Top Bottom