Boy dies after masturbating 42 times

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the replies in this thread.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i once did a marathon just to see how many i could do i got shook once blood came out, 42 is not feasible
grin.gif

sick.gif
@ the thought of blood coming out. Did that hurt?
it did hurt somewhat but at that point i was pretty sore anyway...

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Achievement.aspx
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I once did 13 times on a half day after I got home from school. Idk i fapped once, my mind said that was nothing.... fapped again, still insatiable.... 11 times later it was 5 o'clock and after i cleaned up i passed out till the next morning. woke up and it straight felt like my piece ran 20 miles.

I bet if i had the whole day off, a couple of gatorades, and a protein bar I could have given this dude a run for his money. 

laugh.gif
 @ some of these responses.

I have a hard time believing this story, don't see how it is feasible to masturbate that many times in one night.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Achievement.aspx
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I once did 13 times on a half day after I got home from school. Idk i fapped once, my mind said that was nothing.... fapped again, still insatiable.... 11 times later it was 5 o'clock and after i cleaned up i passed out till the next morning. woke up and it straight felt like my piece ran 20 miles.

I bet if i had the whole day off, a couple of gatorades, and a protein bar I could have given this dude a run for his money. 
indifferent.gif

even if he went for 6 hours, he'd have to fap once every 8-9 minutes to achieve that. impossible

Back
Top Bottom