Boy stars in Barbie commercial

I can post the link to the Brilliant Idiots podcast once I figure out which one it was.

Say what yall want about females and I know I've did my fair share of bashing some in the past. With that said I'm glad I have a daughter because I feel like the agenda of trying to feminize men is greater than w/e negative thing being pushed about women. 

It's like trying to toughen a boy these days is considered "abuse" and you have to be "open" about everything 
sick.gif
Yup

Last edited:
Say what yall want about females and I know I've did my fair share of bashing some in the past. With that said I'm glad I have a daughter because I feel like the agenda of trying to feminize men is greater than w/e negative thing being pushed about women. 

It's like trying to toughen a boy these days is considered "abuse" and you have to be "open" about everything 
sick.gif

I can post the link to the Brilliant Idiots podcast once I figure out which one it was.
:lol:

It's literally no different than the question you commonly ask. Just swapped gay for transsexual. So you either originally heard it from them years ago or it's just you.

You ask it so much I'm surprised you don't see the flaw in the question by now.

laugh.gif

It's literally no different than the question you commonly ask. Just swapped gay for transsexual. So you either originally heard it from them years ago or it's just you.

It has been years since I even spoke on that type of topic on here Zik. I used to ask it, but hasn't been a while because of the backlash.

The Brilliant Idiots talked about the transexual acceptance topic either this year or last year.

:lol:

It has been years since I even spoke on that type of topic on here Zik. I used to ask it, but hasn't been a while because of the backlash.

The Brilliant Idiots talked about the transexual acceptance topic either this year or last year.
Then I guess the inherent flawed reasoning of the question is floating around.

Acceptance =/= Want/Desire

SO FIERCE [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Except Moschino is an Italian luxury brand, and this Barbie was a $150 special edition that is already sold out. And the boy in the ad is supposed to depict Moschino's director as a child. The ad will have little effect on anyone.
I am wondering if you are saying that because it is a special $150 Barbie Doll, that makes it more accepting?

there are two hardworking girls acting alongside the boy in that video but somehow OP thinks the commercial "stars" the boy 
eyes.gif

reported OP for being sexist 

It was a discussion. Both sides were arguing whether or not acceptance and desire are the same thing. I can see both sides of the argument

But it goes back to the question, should any man be called a bigot because he doesn't possess the desire for his son to go down that path. 

It was a discussion.
It's not though.

Words have definitions for a reason.

One means one thing and the other means another.

Facts b. Anybody saying acceptance is the same thing as want/desire are wrong and like I said using flawed reasoning to prop up their stance.

People accept things they don't want all the time.

Last edited:
Sure words have definitions, but people also interpret things how their brain chooses to interpret them. Because a word has a definition doesn't mean that there can't be a discussion on how that definition is applied to real world situations.

The word FAT has a definition. But that doesn't mean there can't be a discussion whether or not ANdre the Giant is fat because there are different ways people interpret/apply that definition to real world scenarios.

Well I dont accept, condone, want or desire none of this madness going on. I will never view it any differently than I do now: as a sickness.

I treat ALL people with love and respect from the outset. And I keep my views to myself unless asked. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I treat them just like how I want to be treated and I don't judge them. Thats cus im not their judge and it is not my place to give insight when it aint asked for.

This whole "whatever make you happy" concept is bogus. ISIS is pretty happy these days. As are most current drug users and abusers. Blurred lines only cause confusion. A confused people is an easily controlled people.

Last edited:
Well I dont accept, condone, want or desire none of this madness going on. I will never view it any differently than I do now: as a sickness.

I treat ALL people with love and respect from the outset. And I keep my views to myself unless asked. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I dont treat them just like I want to be treated and I judge them. Thats cus im not their judge and it is not my place to give insight when it aint asked for.

This whole "whatever make you happy" concept is bogus. ISIS is pretty happy these days. As are most current drug users and abusers. Blurred lines only cause confusion. A confused people is an easily controlled people.

You really just compared homosexuals and transgendered folk to terrorists tho

. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I dont treat them just like I want to be treated and I judge them.
Since YOU are here, let me ask you this.

Why do Christians make it seem like these two things are the greatest possible sins man can commit? Is there no coming back from these, in your mind?

If that IS the case, what happened to the, "All sins are created equal" logic that some of yall promote?

Please Respond

Last edited:

I treat ALL people with love and respect from the outset. And I keep my views to myself unless asked. Any homosexual or transexual coworkers dont know my strong views on the matter because I dont treat them just like I want to be treated and I judge them. Thats cus im not their judge and it is not my place to give insight when it aint asked for.

Just a question, are you black?
If you are, how could you view homosexuality/transgenders as a sickness and not condone it? As a black man you know better than anyone what it's like to be hated, discriminated and judged for something you have no control over.
By not condoning the LGBT community you're essentially supporting the oppression and discrimination of those people.

Last edited:
Sure words have definitions, but people also interpret things how their brain chooses to interpret them.
That's a failing on them. It doesn't change the meaning of the words.
Because a word has a definition doesn't mean that there can't be a discussion on how that definition is applied to real world situations.
Only with in reason. Not flawed reasoning.

Saying everything you've accepted is something you also wanted would be a lie.
The word FAT has a definition. But that doesn't mean there can't be a discussion whether or not ANdre the Giant is fat because there are different ways people interpret/apply that definition to real world scenarios.
The word fat has a definition but the labeling of it is always in comparison to something. Fat compared to what? It's a relative word when you're choosing to label someone or some thing.

That's not the same thing as the word acceptance. The meaning is clear. It doesn't vary. The same goes for want which is to desire something.

You really just compared homosexuals and transgendered folk to terrorists tho
The ignorance isn't alarming from that dude.

Son will make all types of false equivalences to try and prove his point the more he involves himself in a discussion.

Last edited:
Just a question, are you black?
If you are, how could you view homosexuality/transgenders as a sickness and not condone it? As a black man you know better than anyone what it's like to be hated, discriminated and judged for something you have no control over.
By not condoning the LGBT community you're essentially supporting the oppression and discrimination of those people.

Wait... are you comparing homosexual rights to black civil right? And why don't people ever question homophobic Jewish, Armenian, and any other opressed cultures? Srs question

Wait... are you comparing homosexual rights to black civil right? And why don't people ever question homophobic Jewish, Armenian, and any other opressed cultures? Srs question
Yes I am comparing them. It is only very recently that the gay community got the right to marry in all US states.
I see a lot of hate and ignorance towards the LGBT community on NT and it saddens me even more when that hate comes from people who have gone through and still go through racism, hate, discrimination.
It just baffles me how a black person can not support another oppressed community fight for equal rights and more respect.
You want no racism and want to be respected by white people but you don't support those things for the LGBT community?

racism =/= agreeing with sexual orientation. Dont ever be disrespectful like that.

A person has the right to agree or disagree with a sexual orientation, the issue at hand is only when someone is forcefully trying to prevent the other person from living a peaceful live.

A homosexual forcing their ideologies on you is just as bad as you doing the same to them.

Leave each other alone and call it a day.

If a parent does not want their child to see images that promote a sexual orientation and or acts that parent has the right to voice their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom