Boyle Heights Gangs

I'll be working as an in home tutor in the Boyle Heights - East LA area and had some concerns over the gang violence. There are a grip of car jackings and petty theft. Not to mention the vatos. Anyone know what attire I should stay away from other than the obvious? Any advice?

I'll be working as an in home tutor in the Boyle Heights - East LA area and had some concerns over the gang violence. There are a grip of car jackings and petty theft. Not to mention the vatos. Anyone know what attire I should stay away from other than the obvious? Any advice?

roll.gif

my mom grew up there and my aunts still live there. it's safe as long as you don't go nuts or come through super late at night in some area's.

my mom grew up there and my aunts still live there. it's safe as long as you don't go nuts or come through super late at night in some area's.

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

unborn seed you got some advice?
try to get relocated. Not all of East L.A. is bad but you have like 4-5 gangs all sharing a small square of city so it can be a bit sketchy around most parts. Just dont stare and dont be a "man", if running away makes you a $##%$ then by all means be a $##%$.  Stay away from the projects and most of Matthews st.  If you see "WHITE FENCE" or "EVERGREEN" tagged near by turn around.
"

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

unborn seed you got some advice?
try to get relocated. Not all of East L.A. is bad but you have like 4-5 gangs all sharing a small square of city so it can be a bit sketchy around most parts. Just dont stare and dont be a "man", if running away makes you a $##%$ then by all means be a $##%$.  Stay away from the projects and most of Matthews st.  If you see "WHITE FENCE" or "EVERGREEN" tagged near by turn around.
"

Why are you guys scaring this poor man. Lmaooooooo

"ever seen colors? It's likethat everyday" /NTer

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom