Boyle Heights Gangs

Why are you guys scaring this poor man. Lmaooooooo

"ever seen colors? It's likethat everyday" /NTer

roll.gif

what street is the house at?....i live in east la....dudes on here exaggerating a little....it aint bad, just dont come rockin all your jewelry either

what street is the house at?....i live in east la....dudes on here exaggerating a little....it aint bad, just dont come rockin all your jewelry either

the various houses are evergreen ave, fickett st, crusado ln, brittania st, pleasant ave, san benito st, tremont st, ruez ln, and forest ave pretty much all spread out. so is it really as bad as yall tell me? im asian if that helps

the various houses are evergreen ave, fickett st, crusado ln, brittania st, pleasant ave, san benito st, tremont st, ruez ln, and forest ave pretty much all spread out. so is it really as bad as yall tell me? im asian if that helps

you asian...?

nothing to worry about then. lol

jk. but keep to yourself and mind your business

you asian...?

nothing to worry about then. lol

jk. but keep to yourself and mind your business

Just keep to yourself and you should be ok.

Like any other community, most people there are hardworking people just trying to live.. and amongst them are a few knuckleheads.

Just keep to yourself and you should be ok.

Like any other community, most people there are hardworking people just trying to live.. and amongst them are a few knuckleheads.

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

fickett st might be hot....like dude above me said you're asian so your good lol but nah its nothing to be scared of unless your bald headed and disrespecting....but just mind your business and you'll be good....respect the hood and the hood will respect you

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

fickett st might be hot....like dude above me said you're asian so your good lol but nah its nothing to be scared of unless your bald headed and disrespecting....but just mind your business and you'll be good....respect the hood and the hood will respect you

dont dress up to impress...wear some beaters that arnt hat...and have a car alamr with a 2way pager and ull be fine

dont dress up to impress...wear some beaters that arnt hat...and have a car alamr with a 2way pager and ull be fine

Nah Im asian. i drive a beater car. Im just wearing sort of white collar attire. i saw some vatos but they just stared at me. hopefully i don't get carjacked or robbed gunpoint etc. there was just some party shooting that was featured on cnn. latest i would be staying here is like 7pm.

Nah Im asian. i drive a beater car. Im just wearing sort of white collar attire. i saw some vatos but they just stared at me. hopefully i don't get carjacked or robbed gunpoint etc. there was just some party shooting that was featured on cnn. latest i would be staying here is like 7pm.

my concerns are almost entirely based off preconceived notions and second hand experiences but as a black man, i avoid hispanic communities in southern california with any kind of gang presence like the plague.
ohwell.gif

that said, i've worked for parks and recreation agencies for years in some pretty terrible neighborhoods and in my experience if you're out there part of the community, doing your job, helping the children, etc etc you wont have many problems. if you're targeted it's gonna be a random act by some knucklehead which can happen anywhere.

edit: didn't see the in home tutoring part, thought you were gonna be working at a recreation center or something.

my concerns are almost entirely based off preconceived notions and second hand experiences but as a black man, i avoid hispanic communities in southern california with any kind of gang presence like the plague.
ohwell.gif

that said, i've worked for parks and recreation agencies for years in some pretty terrible neighborhoods and in my experience if you're out there part of the community, doing your job, helping the children, etc etc you wont have many problems. if you're targeted it's gonna be a random act by some knucklehead which can happen anywhere.

edit: didn't see the in home tutoring part, thought you were gonna be working at a recreation center or something.

Back
Top Bottom