brah this video is so real vol. Instagram

oh you guys are so effin cool man!
laugh.gif
this guy takes full body shots of himself to show off his j.crew.

I ain't mad at cha. Nobody sayin they cool. It just seems weird to us. If it's your thing then cool

Last edited:
I wonder how many NT'rs do this but won't admit to it.

I think my coworker does this too...

this guy takes full boy shots of himself to show off his j.crew.

I ain't mad at cha. Nobody sayin they cool. It just seems weird to us. If it's your thing then cool
don't front, you've been waiting a hot minute to unload this on steezer, haven't you?
:lol:

Last edited:
I wonder how many NT'rs do this but won't admit to it.
I think my coworker does this too...
don't front, you've been waiting a hot minute to unload this on steezer, haven't you?
laugh.gif
naw not at all. I have nothing against ksteezy. Back when I was a lurker I liked some of his posts (this was a long time ago though).

They living the internet life. I don't hate I appreciate more fishes in the sea for me in real life tho

Never saw the use, from what I seen with my girl using it, she either post pics of random things she likes, or is just scrolling down liking pics, always seems like a big waste of time. New Gen SmartPhone drone life

Never saw the use, from what I seen with my girl using it, she either post pics of random things she likes, or is just scrolling down liking pics, always seems like a big waste of time. New Gen SmartPhone drone life
Oh really? She's probably posting self pictures man don't be fooled. :tongue:

this guy takes full body shots of himself to show off his j.crew.

YAAAAWWWWWNNNN

anyways you guys keep being the cool guys in the crowd

vHqro.gif

Best believe ya girl is taking full body bikini shots while amassing 50+ likes. Wake up bro

"she has like 7k followers and she follows like 20 __ you thought she was gonna follow you?"
"yeah"

:rofl:

that and the say you caught me slippin part.

hahahahahahahaha "shorty just liked six of my pictures...she wants the ****"

wait hold up....one is thirsty because one wants to post pics of say a niece you love dearly?..... :rofl:
you dudes swear because you are not into some of these social medias you are somehow better than the rest... :rolleyes

????

:lol: bruh, I'm talking about people I actually know. I KNOW the relationships they have with said babies.

in a general sense, it's not unfathomable to believe people take pictures of babies just for the "attention" and "likes" from females :rollseyes

Nah.
I have an Instagram but I've never done anything in this video.
...Ok, maybe the unfollow time ratio thing
laugh.gif
I do the unfollow thing if I see she got a man, even though I will never talk to her and probably never be in the same state LOL.

It is funny seeing how thirsty these dudes and chicks be. If you willing to share everything, what do you have left?

Can't even front, I've thought about doing the part of going back to a chicks old/first pic to hopefully start a convo with her :smh: :lol: .

This is exactly how these lames be. Dudes got their practice on myspace and fb after it fell off to simp and be lame now in they top form on the latest social media.

:lol: @ the food part, pretending to watch the debate, and "caught slipping". The female related **** is no surprise to me.

Last edited:
Im the only person i know who doesnt use instagram(or twitter) and this is exactly how my boys be whenever we be chiilen.
Its either "Imma tweet that" or "Imma put that on instagram", **** is so sad to me.

Same here. Not about that instagram life

In reality instagram is no different than posting in WDYWT or the PICKUPS post on here on NT.

Forums/chat rooms are the OG social networks. People like to pretend like the two aren't one the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom