brah this video is so real vol. Instagram

Man them instagram bros be funny, like who wants to see what your eating with some whack *** effect added to it? 
laugh.gif

no captain here, but the lamest dudes are the ones who jump on his d as soon as he posts.

no captain here, but the lamest dudes are the ones who jump on his d as soon as he posts.

Both sides can be lame but we've had some goods laughs from it so it's works.

He and the folks who antagonize him feed off it.

I don't know if you captain, but you definitely Bucky.

No one jumps on him. It's the way he post and what he says that makes people call him out.

Bucky?

I'm just saying this thread was funny then it got turned into the typical nt vs steezy thing.

Bucky?
I'm just saying this thread was funny then it got turned into the typical nt vs steezy thing.
Bucky was Captain America's sidekick.

I don't think it turned into that. There's like 3 posts between us and no one else jumped in.

if they had instagram on BB id use it....but i do see the trend of how life aint even (well it appears) likke it aint even being LIVED

i use to hate on folks takiin pics in the club,,,next week, IM takin pics in the club. its Cool, but it aint . +shrugs+

Social Networking is just awful period.
Edit - ksteezy is in his feelings because this video just gave him an accurate depiction of himself. No man should take as many pics of himself as he does. That **** is ultra fruity.
idk man i dont get it either

Last edited:
I don't really get the whole twitter or instagram thing. People take it way too seriously. Folks out here trying to make themselves look interesting or show that they live exciting lives but that's the social media culture.

On another note: Liberia stand up! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I got both *kanye shrug*

Its funny that I have an instagram but I absolutely HATE taking pics of myself

I don't really get the whole twitter or instagram thing. People take it way too seriously. Folks out here trying to make themselves look interesting or show that they live exciting lives but that's the social media culture.
On another note: Liberia stand up!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Lib all day my man

Im the only person i know who doesnt use instagram(or twitter) and this is exactly how my boys be whenever we be chiilen.
Its either "Imma tweet that" or "Imma put that on instagram", **** is so sad to me.
i dont **** with none of that fudgery. twitter, instagram, its all attention whoring ****. 

Funny thing is that now since everybody has moved to Twitter and Instagram, Facebook is actually not so bad now. I reactivated my facebook and its actually more tolerable for me than other social networkd

I got both *kanye shrug*
Its funny that I have an instagram but I absolutely HATE taking pics of myself

same. i utilize all social media (fb, twitter, instagram).

i just feel weird taking pictures of myself. it feels too narcissistic

i guess thats why i think its funny when my homies (i dont really follow people i dont know) take those type of modeling pics or ask someone to take a picture of them doing something

*shrug*

Last edited:
idk man i dont get it either

Do both of you guys consider yourselves more of a man than I am?...does enjoying pictures of yourself, your family, your vacations, the things you do on a daily basis make you less of a man?...a fruit you say?...I'm seriously curious.

I wouldn't necessarily say it makes you less of a man, but it shows that your priorities are slightly different.

For example, it's more likely for females to be concerned with their appearances (make-up, hair, fashion/clothing, etc) and while it's become a lot more acceptable for the male gender to dabble in those areas, it's still predominantly a female trait. So by taking a lot of photos of yourself and emphasizing your aesthetics, it makes you "less" of a man in that you mimic female tendencies.

Back
Top Bottom