BrandBlack

Omg I just got an email from finishline saying they cancelled my order and refunded my money because the rare metal was out of stock.
This is the 2nd time I've ordered from finishline and they had to cancel my order.
I hope brandblack sells these shoes with other retailers.
Have you tried re-ordering? do they have your size?  A pair I bought a day or two ago has shipped.

But also, yes, they will be available at other retailers (DSG, which has a great return policy and occasional discounts)

BB having a sale with discount code $INGLE, sale items only. Some sale items not getting the discount though.
Man... some of the recent sales are KILLING ME! 
laugh.gif
  (1st world problems big time I know...)

I'm trying really hard to exercise the self-control. I've wanted to try the JC2 low in a different size and they're at $60 with that $ingle discount. Off-white ethers for $72... my goodness

Last edited:
Man... some of the recent sales are KILLING ME! :lol:   (1st world problems big time I know...)

I'm trying really hard to exercise the self-control. I've wanted to try the JC2 low in a different size and they're at $60 with that $ingle discount. Off-white ethers for $72... my goodness

I know man. Its a good deal on their site right now. I am wearing the grey Ethers today. They are super comfy. Makes my back and hips feel different already. I would like to have the white ones, but I'm glad I got the grey ones. I will say, I went with regular size 11, but I almost feel like I coukdve gone down to a 10.5. They are a bad fit, but at an 11they fit a little long.

Befrugal.com has a 15% off code for finishline and I think 10% cash back. There are the black/red and black/white Rare Metals in their site

Have you tried re-ordering? do they have your size?  A pair I bought a day or two ago has shipped.

But also, yes, they will be available at other retailers (DSG, which has a great return policy and occasional discounts)
I tried again and let's see what happens. I also tried BB website.

Lol....BB just sent me a 1 day only code for 40% off, the punchline is the 1 day only sale was yesterday

I've been wanting a pair of Ethers since they released. I couldn't decide between the white or black so I got both. I'll just return whichever I like less in person. For whatever reason, they didnt have the "all sales final" disclaimer for once. I''m willing to take a chance.

Actually, I found the Rare Metal to fit exactly like the Ether (which was also too long for me)...so stick with your ether size.
weird, got concerned at first because you said they ran long and i got my tts for the rare metals but ethers fit tts to me? I guess i'll find out on tuesday when they come in.  Great little review on the shoe btw, repped

Omg I just got an email from finishline saying they cancelled my order and refunded my money because the rare metal was out of stock.
This is the 2nd time I've ordered from finishline and they had to cancel my order.
I hope brandblack sells these shoes with other retailers.
same **** happened to me and i complained my *** off and got some additional discounts and free expedited shipping, shoes came out to like 88 and some change.  that ish is ridiculous on FNL's part.  I don't usually get frustrated with ish like this, but i was freaking furious.    

I just got mine today! Played two games in them, absolutely unbelievable! These might be the best shoes I've ever worn! They are as good or better then the Kobe 4! They are as good or better than the Kobe 9 Low as well! Traction is amazing. Lockdown is amazing, no side to side movement, no heel slippage what so ever. The cushioning is unreal! Ive never had fresher feet after playing that much basketball. They also super light! I must have every colour of these now! These are 10 times better than the J crossover 2 low, and I loved those! Just blown away by the performance of the rare metals!

I just got mine today! Played two games in them, absolutely unbelievable! These might be the best shoes I've ever worn! They are as good or better then the Kobe 4! They are as good or better than the Kobe 9 Low as well! Traction is amazing. Lockdown is amazing, no side to side movement, no heel slippage what so ever. The cushioning is unreal! Ive never had fresher feet after playing that much basketball. They also super light! I must have every colour of these now! These are 10 times better than the J crossover 2 low, and I loved those! Just blown away by the performance of the rare metals!

Hey, what size are you in the jc2s and what did you get for the rare metals? Thanks

^Good to hear positive thoughts on the RMs... really looking forward to these. Pair is supposed to arrive tomorrow 
smokin.gif

RMs arrive this morning. Only had about a minute to check them out, but these are slick...

Went with my J.C2 size on these and I think it's going to work well, especially since these are a woven. I'll know for sure once I play in them. Will try and give a better update tonight or sometime tomorrow. Should get to play in them at least once within the next 24 hrs. Thanks to those who had already received them for info on fit

I'm gonna stick to TTS. The little bit of extra toe room will be good as going half down my toes are gonna jam the front end on hard stops and jab steps as it has no padding up there. The toe box is on the narrow side. Gonna be wearing thick socks most of the time so it would be snug width-wise. The jacquard needs break in around the toe box. These are pretty much Lillard 2 lows lol. $110 is where it should be. Can't get into the gym until Thursday.

Damn... I'm really torn on this sizing.I'm hesitant to say go down .5 even though multiple reports have been saying they fit a little long. These might be just a little too close to the front in my half down than I'd like. I want to play in them tomorrow, but may exchange.

Back
Top Bottom