Brands that embrace diversity

Play dumb all you want.

We all turn a blind eye for someone/something.

Everyone needs to get off their high horses.

But like I said, continue to play dumb
I agree but online is the home of virtue signaling. Nobody does and can care about everything because if you did most wouldn't even be here since we know Nike itself has a past.

Play dumb all you want.

We all turn a blind eye for someone/something.

Everyone needs to get off their high horses.

But like I said, continue to play dumb
Ok? But that doesn’t change the fact that I won’t buy certain brands because their morals are questionable.

Ninja, we all know you have no moral compass.

i save da barometer of my "moral compass" for actual important ish.

newsflash, implementation of morality when it comes to purchasing consumer goods is going to leave you broken, confused, and da poster of hypocrisy. :lol: good luck with that.

i rather shop by brand quality in terms of da actual product.

Last edited:
You know you my man even off the site so I just want to tell you please don't do this because you will mess around be butt naked trying to play morality police. Look up Nike slave labor. That don't seem like diversity to me. I have to be real and say I wear nikes but they all have some stuff you disagree and or are connected to stuff you disagree with if you look hard enough.

What's going on. There's no company that is perfect, see Starbucks for example, but there are distinct differences between these corporations, especially the way they address issues.

Don't expect genuine morality from large companies OP, it's naive.
I didn't want to sound cynical but.....this.
These folks in marketing only care about getting you to spend your last dollar on their product same they'll play your heart strings like Jimi Hendrix. They may care a little, but it's all about America's true God: dat paper.

What's going on. There's no company that is perfect, see Starbucks for example, but there are distinct differences between these corporations, especially the way they address issues.
Chillin man. I agree there are differences in how some places address the issue. Most are similar though ime. I looked up that gm stuff after I saw your post on it and they said the textbook that isn't who they are and changes will be made. It's just a matter of if you believe them or not imo. Personally I don't know time will tell.

Gotta remember a corporations first obligation is to it's shareholders
This, and whatever keeps them on the Forbes list. Since the NFL never has games on MLK day I guess is the reason they dont use it in their promotional roll out for games.

This, and whatever keeps them on the Forbes list. Since the NFL never has games on MLK day I guess is the reason they dont use it in their promotional roll out for games.

The NFL promotes a lot of days and causes even when the games are not on the holiday. Veterans Day, Memorial Day, etc.

It doesn't have anything to do with games not being played on MLK day.

The NFL promotes a lot of days and causes even when the games are not on the holiday. Veterans Day, Memorial Day, etc.

It doesn't have anything to do with games not being played on MLK day.
Veterans day can fall on game days, like this past one that was on a Sunday. Memorial day is in May and I had no idea they did or were even able too promote it since they aren't games being played. I'm not trying to dissuade your feelings or **** on your point. Just giving my opinion based on what I see

Companies are comprised of human beings, and despite the connotation having shareholders does not necessarily lead companies to impropriety. There are times when making a stand aligns with your marketing strategy. I can understand why this might affect the perceived authenticity, but it's short sighted.

Last edited:
Nah, Nike seems to embrace diversity. They do Black History months sneaks and apparel for MLK Day, they have the Kaepernick advertising campaign too. I'd keep Nike and Jordan brand on my shopping list unless someone has some information that I don't know.
Nike only cares about profits my guy. They don't give a damn. Don't fall for the okie doke

Back
Top Bottom