Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Honestly, I liked when my ex used to look through my phone because he never found anything so it just gave me license to guilt him into driving me to Jersey to buy nail polish
devil.gif
haha, same here man...i really did nothing wrong....im not a ronnie, was good....but cant stop from the other person doing their thing....

man....just dont know where to go from here.....i was comfortable with her...and ehh, she wasnt going anywhere really...meaning no skool, dead end job...and im young so f it..

Honestly, I liked when my ex used to look through my phone because he never found anything so it just gave me license to guilt him into driving me to Jersey to buy nail polish
devil.gif
haha, same here man...i really did nothing wrong....im not a ronnie, was good....but cant stop from the other person doing their thing....

man....just dont know where to go from here.....i was comfortable with her...and ehh, she wasnt going anywhere really...meaning no skool, dead end job...and im young so f it..

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

im breakn down fam...
damn homie...i understand tho, every real ##!!$ been there before. it happens to the best of us. u just gotta stay up & keep it movin, its life big dog

im breakn down fam...
damn homie...i understand tho, every real ##!!$ been there before. it happens to the best of us. u just gotta stay up & keep it movin, its life big dog

Sometimes heartbreak is a blessing....
tired.gif

And you need to understand that she was disloyal to you, and that everything yall might have shared and lived together is in the garbage can and she put it there herself by disregarding YALL and being selfish.

You cant pick and choose what you love in a person, and by being hung up on her you're excusing her lack of CARE for you. She don't love you and you don't need someone who will turn their back on you like that.

The rest of your life has started today
pimp.gif

.. and don't be vengeful

Sometimes heartbreak is a blessing....
tired.gif

And you need to understand that she was disloyal to you, and that everything yall might have shared and lived together is in the garbage can and she put it there herself by disregarding YALL and being selfish.

You cant pick and choose what you love in a person, and by being hung up on her you're excusing her lack of CARE for you. She don't love you and you don't need someone who will turn their back on you like that.

The rest of your life has started today
pimp.gif

.. and don't be vengeful

devil.gif

With that type of relationship, it's not so much losing the person that ****s with you, I think it's more of the transition between having someone ALWAYS there to having no one. With my last break up that was definitely the hardest part because I was so loyal that I deaded every guy that showed any interest, so when he dumped me I was all alone and back out in the world having to meet new people. Which sucks.

Occupy yourself, hang out with your friends as much as possible, or you could even do something that sounds ghey like find a new hobby (I started taking bikram yoga and reading scientific periodicals). It helped SO much because I was bettering myself and my health while keeping my mind off someone who I realize now was a lame boyfriend anyway.

devil.gif

With that type of relationship, it's not so much losing the person that ****s with you, I think it's more of the transition between having someone ALWAYS there to having no one. With my last break up that was definitely the hardest part because I was so loyal that I deaded every guy that showed any interest, so when he dumped me I was all alone and back out in the world having to meet new people. Which sucks.

Occupy yourself, hang out with your friends as much as possible, or you could even do something that sounds ghey like find a new hobby (I started taking bikram yoga and reading scientific periodicals). It helped SO much because I was bettering myself and my health while keeping my mind off someone who I realize now was a lame boyfriend anyway.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Pics.. nah j/k at least you found out before you simped on her for V-day, nothing worse then spending cash on a cheating $%^&*

No but srs pics
nerd.gif

ill prob post pics later on today, and yea b*** was about to waste my money...smh fam....

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Pics.. nah j/k at least you found out before you simped on her for V-day, nothing worse then spending cash on a cheating $%^&*

No but srs pics
nerd.gif

ill prob post pics later on today, and yea b*** was about to waste my money...smh fam....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Stay up OP. Good to weed these kind of people out before its too late.

srs, imagine if i woulda have married the b****.........##!! woulda messed up my life....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Stay up OP. Good to weed these kind of people out before its too late.

srs, imagine if i woulda have married the b****.........##!! woulda messed up my life....

keep ya head up.

Find a new chick to help take your mind off her.

posting pics will make you feel better too btw

keep ya head up.

Find a new chick to help take your mind off her.

posting pics will make you feel better too btw

Back
Top Bottom