Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Did she ask you not to leave her or basically act like she didn't care?

Heartbreak hurts man, but getting over it makes you feel like a brand new person

Heartbreak hurts man, but getting over it makes you feel like a brand new person

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

nah she was asleep, woke her up and startn goin off......serious rage, she couldnt say anything....wasnt about to stay there and left....called her a s*** and yeeee....she knew she f'ed up...

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

nah she was asleep, woke her up and startn goin off......serious rage, she couldnt say anything....wasnt about to stay there and left....called her a s*** and yeeee....she knew she f'ed up...

btw im returning all her bs, should i do it in the morning or on v day....lulz

btw im returning all her bs, should i do it in the morning or on v day....lulz

Damn homie that's tough.  Remember she's probably feeling worse than you right now.  Give it sometime and charge it to the game.

Damn homie that's tough.  Remember she's probably feeling worse than you right now.  Give it sometime and charge it to the game.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

dont get y she would be feeling worse...

maybe cuz she dont got NT fam

tongue.gif

srs

tongue.gif

srs

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

tongue.gif

srs

If you are a good dude then she should be mad she messed up a good thing. If she doesn't care then...maybe you should've moved on sooner.  Its her fault so the guilt should eat at her.

tongue.gif

srs

If you are a good dude then she should be mad she messed up a good thing. If she doesn't care then...maybe you should've moved on sooner.  Its her fault so the guilt should eat at her.

tongue.gif

srs

cereally....cant even sleep now, never been cheated on ...dayumm

tongue.gif

srs

cereally....cant even sleep now, never been cheated on ...dayumm

Feels more like a come up thread now....homie you just came up on being single
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
what more could you ask for?
laugh.gif

throw all your +@*% at her on V-day
laugh.gif
She prolly crying herself to sleep

Feels more like a come up thread now....homie you just came up on being single
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
what more could you ask for?
laugh.gif

throw all your +@*% at her on V-day
laugh.gif
She prolly crying herself to sleep

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You should have never went through her phone

Typical female thing to say. He would have been with her while she creeped behind his back.
Do you talk about kissing and !@+% with guys you're not dating

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

You should have never went through her phone

Typical female thing to say. He would have been with her while she creeped behind his back.

makes me insecure to hear about this.. when i went through my girls phone (not looking for anything shady) i found her talking to her ex behind my back.

i have complete trust in our relationship but after that i felt a hurting that ive never felt in my life before (first real big fight, needed a break for a couple days) and made me feel like she lost some of the trust.

i heard this quote via twitter... "go looking for trouble and you shall find it"

SMH

makes me insecure to hear about this.. when i went through my girls phone (not looking for anything shady) i found her talking to her ex behind my back.

i have complete trust in our relationship but after that i felt a hurting that ive never felt in my life before (first real big fight, needed a break for a couple days) and made me feel like she lost some of the trust.

i heard this quote via twitter... "go looking for trouble and you shall find it"

SMH

He would have been with her while she creeped behind his back.

word

Not even gonna front, I'm 5 months deep with my girl and while I cant/wont bring myself to go through her phone, I've been tempted...either way, if people do dirt, it'll always come out...and i have an uncanny sense for knowing when things go bad with females....i dont tolerate her talking to her exes and i dont talk to mine....I'd prolly flip on her because we were friends before the relationship so i couldnt trust her anymore.

Hold your head OP....on the flip side it's gonna be spring and girls'll be more open to the game

Back
Top Bottom