Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Let me know if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like one of the cake pops is a pig that also happens to be wearing the Heisenberg hat. Foreshadowing Walt as a snitch? I have no clue who he would snitch on though unless he snitches on his new distributors, everybody else is dead...unless he figures out a way to make Todd look like the brains behind the whole operation and sells him out to Hank

I just finished watchung seasons 1-4 on netflix. Easily one of the best shows ive ever seen. How deep is season 5 in right now? I dont want to just pick it up from where it is now. Where can I find previous season 5 episodes online? Any help???????

Info on the movie Mike was watching when Hank and the DEA came in? Cop commits suicide...foreshadowing for Hank? Or depending on how Walt cleans up Mike's murder, maybe he'll try to make it look like Mike killed himself too

i heard that too...

Walt definitely wanted to kill Mike. He was pretending to feel guilty once he saw that Mike wasn't dead yet but that was just the Heisenberg acting again. You can see how jealous Walt got of the loyalty Jesse had for Mike
I don't think that was him pretending. You saw how shaken he was once he pulled the trigger and Mike managed to drive off. He wouldn't have needed to act nervous and scared until he saw Mike was still alive.. he wasn't acting when he was just by himself.

Info on the movie Mike was watching when Hank and the DEA came in? Cop commits suicide...foreshadowing for Hank? Or depending on how Walt cleans up Mike's murder, maybe he'll try to make it look like Mike killed himself too

oh shiiii HE DID!!!! :wow:

Was there a camera running in Hank's office?

We're seeing Walt's shortcomings come to light. He's a bit too insecure and emotional.

idk why but i felt like that too..

i cannot believe he killed Mike.....my fav character on the show....makes me hate Walt that much more.

Let me know if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like one of the cake pops is a pig that also happens to be wearing the Heisenberg hat. Foreshadowing Walt as a snitch? I have no clue who he would snitch on though unless he snitches on his new distributors, everybody else is dead...unless he figures out a way to make Todd look like the brains behind the whole operation and sells him out to Hank

man i doubt Walt flips but

The gifs from the moment Hank puts it together are gonna be priceless.
Like weebay.gif status
that one family dinner is going be on replay in his head.. the one where hank is bragging about gale being heisenberg and walt kills that idea

I think a Jesse/Skyler alliance is a strong possibility to take down Walt. Also, Saul is such a huge piece of the puzzle because he has dirt on EVERYONE, including the Lily of the Valley plot. He didn't have a big role in these first 8 episodes but I expect him to be a big part in the last 8. He's the last hope for a character getting out of this clean

Last edited:
Finally, Mike is in panic mode and loses his cool. I feel sad for him, he just wanted out, sheesh.

Hard for me to like Walt at all anymore.

As long as Jesse walks away okay in the end, i'll be good, but I really doubt that will happen.

Following record ratings achieved during the season four and season five premieres, this past Sunday's episode reached a new high for the series with 3.0 million viewers according to overnight Nielsen returns. It was a six percent boost from the previous episode, matching its 2.4 households rating, a promising sign for this week's mid-season ender.

In the targeted adults 18-49, Breaking Bad posted even bigger gains -- 15 percent -- by pulling 1.85 million in the younger demographic.

Following July's 2.93 million premiere, Breaking Bad took a steep 20 percent drop in total viewers before ultimately regaining most of the haul after the Olympics. Still, even this season's lowest-rated episode -- July 29 brought in just 2.2 million viewers -- eclipses all but one episode from the first four seasons of the series.

I wonder if AMC can at least give them some leeway in these final 8 episodes - like a 2 hour premiere and 2 hour finale

Just got around to watching the recent episode....... :smh:
Seeing Mike struggle on leaving his granddaughter behind was heart wrenching.

Those cakepops maybe nothing but the one in the front reminds me of Skinny Pete/Jessie with the beanie.

I just finished watchung seasons 1-4 on netflix. Easily one of the best shows ive ever seen. How deep is season 5 in right now? I dont want to just pick it up from where it is now. Where can I find previous season 5 episodes online? Any help???????
Check your pm.

if anyone like symbolism in BB, check out this video. there are some you will recognize and others will shock you

i found it from the BB from the misc and others prob have watched it else where.

Back
Top Bottom