Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I still like Walt. He's been corrupted sure, but i don't hate him. Maybe because it's a television show and not life and i just love his character as a whole...yeah that's it. Because now that i think about it i liked Bishop in Juice the whole time and LL in In Too Deep. *shrugs*
But yeah Walt's face when Todd says they'll talk money once he gets the science right is golden.

I'm bout that Empire life

Jesse's obviously going to bang Skylar

i told my gf the same thing...

they bang & think of a way to off walt....

todd uses his connect to off the guys in prision of course after walt squeezes it out of lydia

& idk about the rest
If that happens I'll be happy the show is finishing. That's some jump the shark **** if that goes down.

Yall reading way too much in to a stare down in the car wash.

IFJ
laugh.gif

edit: I agree with some of you guys. I can't root for Walt anymore. I hope that wasn't the action that Walt was supposed to do that would make most fans lose sympathy for him.

Through out watching this show, I've never been a fan of Jesse.

It looks like my opinion of Jesse may change come the end of this season.

If you guys were in Jesse's shoes, would you turn down that 5 mil?

Last edited:
Just remembered why I stay outta this thread, some of you can't let the show simply ride, instead you have these crazy ideas about the shows next episode and end up being wrong. :smh: :lol:
It's like the new version of the Lost thread. Everyone's throwing out every kind of prediction they have.

I think most are thinking Skyler and Jesse have a fling because it'd be funny and weird. He'd call her Mrs. White the whole time.

Or it's because they had that prolonged stare down of each other when Walt was getting the methlyamine outta the Car Wash.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the script for no reason. There CLEARLY will be some type of interaction between the two or else they wouldn't have included the scene.

I've been thinking about Mike's storyline and his ending, while also thinking about Walter's storyline ...... I'll put my predictions in spoilers

Thinking about Mike, it's obvious that after Walter killed Gus that Mike should be next. But the fact that the writers used Mike to make many people come to hate Walt............ essentially making Walt's character come full circle makes me believe that the show will end with Walt as the new Ice Kingpin.
Mike was the last training point, for Walt to fully see, understand and accept that there are no half measures in the drug game. Instead of killing Mike, and taking the long arduous road to building up his drug business, Walt again tried to take another half measure.
I would say all his dealing with these different levels of drug kingpins, were stepping stones to show how Walter White became the finished product known as Heisenburg. Taking us, the viewers along the ride showing his stumblings, his half measures, his growth, his transformation, his alchemy.

The last step of this process is for him to do now what all drug kingpins have to do, which is fight for his turf against encroaching enemies

I think the final eight episodes are going to circle around a war with the cartel Mike was working out that 15Mil deal with.
Breaking Bad to me is one of those shows, where they show you the final episode and everything is flashbacks working its way up to that point. Which leads me to think that the entire show is working from that storyboard, with is Walter White unassuming middle aged, middle class white male as the drug kingpin... I would say think Sandman in Training Day.

The ending now depends on what type of message the show creators want to take ... Do they want to take the cheap, audience pleasing route of killing Walt off in the end, or end it as him being the ultimate villain, the new Ice kingpin ..... or that whole teaching route of crime never pays with him ending up in jail and everyone hating him
I'll add more to this later on

i told my gf the same thing...

they bang & think of a way to off walt....

todd uses his connect to off the guys in prision of course after walt squeezes it out of lydia

& idk about the rest
If that happens I'll be happy the show is finishing. That's some jump the shark **** if that goes down.

Yall reading way too much in to a stare down in the car wash.

add up the stare down with the depression, heavy drinking and hating walts guts its going down, yo.

I've been thinking about Mike's storyline and his ending, while also thinking about Walter's storyline ...... I'll put my predictions in spoilers
Thinking about Mike, it's obvious that after Walter killed Gus that Mike should be next. But the fact that the writers used Mike to make many people come to hate Walt............ essentially making Walt's character come full circle makes me believe that the show will end with Walt as the new Ice Kingpin.
Mike was the last training point, for Walt to fully see, understand and accept that there are no half measures in the drug game. Instead of killing Mike, and taking the long arduous road to building up his drug business, Walt again tried to take another half measure.
I would say all his dealing with these different levels of drug kingpins, were stepping stones to show how Walter White became the finished product known as Heisenburg. Taking us, the viewers along the ride showing his stumblings, his half measures, his growth, his transformation, his alchemy.
The last step of this process is for him to do now what all drug kingpins have to do, which is fight for his turf against encroaching enemies
I think the final eight episodes are going to circle around a war with the cartel Mike was working out that 15Mil deal with.
Breaking Bad to me is one of those shows, where they show you the final episode and everything is flashbacks working its way up to that point. Which leads me to think that the entire show is working from that storyboard, with is Walter White unassuming middle aged, middle class white male as the drug kingpin... I would say think Sandman in Training Day.
The ending now depends on what type of message the show creators want to take ... Do they want to take the cheap, audience pleasing route of killing Walt off in the end, or end it as him being the ultimate villain, the new Ice kingpin ..... or that whole teaching route of crime never pays with him ending up in jail and everyone hating him
I'll add more to this later on

Nitpicking here...but we never see Sandman in Training Day. Everyone always incorrectly assumes it's Roger. But Sandman was actually Macy Gray's BF that we never see on camera.

They should name one of the part 2 episodes I.F.J. or I.F.S but have it mean something completely different.

Or it's because they had that prolonged stare down of each other when Walt was getting the methlyamine outta the Car Wash.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the script for no reason. There CLEARLY will be some type of interaction between the two or else they wouldn't have included the scene.
Interaction does not mean sex.

It really feels like you guys are going off that stare down and her mentioning she had an affair to come up with this reach. I still maintain if they take it there this show is jumping the shark, especially if they do it in the next ep.

lol I don't really want them to, but it would be a funny way to screw with the "Skyler and Jesse are going to ****" crowd.

Just remembered why I stay outta this thread, some of you can't let the show simply ride, instead you have these crazy ideas about the shows next episode and end up being wrong.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
It's like the new version of the Lost thread. Everyone's throwing out every kind of prediction they have.

I think most are thinking Skyler and Jesse have a fling because it'd be funny and weird. He'd call her Mrs. White the whole time.
How good is Lost compared to Breaking Bad?

Just remembered why I stay outta this thread, some of you can't let the show simply ride, instead you have these crazy ideas about the shows next episode and end up being wrong.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lost?

In a Breaking Bad thread?

Just remembered why I stay outta this thread, some of you can't let the show simply ride, instead you have these crazy ideas about the shows next episode and end up being wrong. :smh: :lol:

Both in my top 5.

Interaction does not mean sex.
It really feels like you guys are going off that stare down and her mentioning she had an affair to come up with this reach. I still maintain if they take it there this show is jumping the shark, especially if they do it in the next ep.
Agreed. I was thinking that the stare is Jesse seeing the terrible state of mind Skyler is in as a result of the stress of Walt's growing role in the meth game. My thoughts while watching it was that this would be another example of the effects of cooking meth on everyone's personal lives. I do think the two of them will have an interaction that will lead to something big, I don't think it'll be sex though.

At this point Breaking Bad is way better BUT if BB ends with that theory with Walt being the anti-christ then it's equal to LOST or any other similar bull **** ending like the entire show was really Walt working out his regrets in purgatory and he really died from his cancer in season 1.

LOST was great going on for 5 seasons until the final season. If it wasn't for season 6 and how it ended and instead they gave some better/legit answers that displayed they really had the ending planned out from the beginning it'd be one of the best shows in television history. The ride was still great for me. The first 3 seasons are just :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom