Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Just remembered why I stay outta this thread, some of you can't let the show simply ride, instead you have these crazy ideas about the shows next episode and end up being wrong. :smh: :lol:

tumblr_m9fl6aQanX1r5v4lko1_500.jpg

My first complaint in a while...

That episode was far too predictable. And I found the opening corny.

I sincerely want Walter to not get a happy ending

My first complaint in a while...
That episode was far too predictable. And I found the opening corny.
I sincerely want Walter to not get a happy ending
walter is a chemist turned meth kingpin , he been corny since episode one . that's what makes the show watchable , his whole

out of whack character.

as for the ending being predictable? idk maybe once we saw the gun , but that last scene was INTENSE.

just the fact that that wasnt the last episode of the year has me HYPE

AND WHOEVER MADE THAT VIDEO IS A FREAKING GENIUS , THAT SYMBOLISM

Nope! smh Walt u killed gus AND mike....mmm mm smh

Walt you gonna pay fah dat!! %#$# YO COUCH!!!

tired.gif

Jesse's obviously going to bang Skylar

i told my gf the same thing...

they bang & think of a way to off walt....

todd uses his connect to off the guys in prision of course after walt squeezes it out of lydia

& idk about the rest

Last edited:
well...Edie Falco is a much much much better actress than Anna Gunn.

That's really all there is to it. When you're given so many disadvantages to winning the audience's favor, you have to be something special. Edie is...Anna's ok. Sometimes she's very strong, but not always...not consistently...and some of the time she's just cringeworthy.

Last season though, was her best work in the series imo. This season...same ol same ol. A couple strong scenes/lines though.

anybody watch the vid on amc about the breaking bad museum? very dope BB art work :pimp: i actually wanna go

Back
Top Bottom