Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

The fact that someone could put "Lost" in their top 5 is mind-boggling. The title is a scapegoat for poor storytelling.
Many people thought Lost could be the G.O.A.T. of tv shows going into the last season. Top 5 is subjective anyway.

^dude only the first season of Prison Break was great. each season after that got worse and worse.

Obviously, nothing got better then season 1. Season 2 was great, 3 slipped because they put it in a stupid Panama jail, but season 4 was just as good as 1 in my opinion.

I love my Breaking Bad, but nothing stacks up to Prison Break. Hands down my favorite show ever.

as far as i'm concerned, prison break ended after season 3. 

Wait so you liked 3 and disliked 4? WTF?! :smh:

Obviously, nothing got better then season 1. Season 2 was great, 3 slipped because they put it in a stupid Panama jail, but season 4 was just as good as 1 in my opinion.

I liked 3 but hated 4 as well

Untitled3.gif

I liked 3 but hated 4 as well

Huh, that's the complete opposite for me. I don't know what it was about the show, but i got completely hooked after about 3 episodes. The most hooked to a show I have ever been, much more than Breaking Bad.

For Breaking Bad, the first season kept me entertained, but seasons 2 and 3 were just too slow and boring for me, that I lost interest in the show. 4 was ruined by AMC's thousands of commercials spoiling the end, and 5 is pretty good so far.

It was hard for me to ever stop watching Prison Break and go to sleep.

Huh, that's the complete opposite for me. I don't know what it was about the show, but i got completely hooked after about 3 episodes. The most hooked to a show I have ever been, much more than Breaking Bad.

For Breaking Bad, the first season kept me entertained, but seasons 2 and 3 were just too slow and boring for me, that I lost interest in the show. 4 was ruined by AMC's thousands of commercials spoiling the end, and 5 is pretty good so far.

I don't know what to say about your attention span. :lol:

Did you finish that sente--

ZZ1BFC3A65.jpg

Last edited:
s3 and s4 of Prison Break was whack.

s3 was nothing but circles...Didn't even need it in the series, built nothing.

s1 was amazing.

This season has been rushed. Things just seem to convenient. But it's still had some great moments. Mad men had a better season so far. But who knows how this is gonna end up. Could be amazing.

I don't know what to say about your attention span. :lol:

Did you finish that sente--

What? That post made no sense, at all.

Can't wait until Sunday, but at the same time I know im gonna be
frown.gif
when it's over
laugh.gif
I'll be bummed when its over too, but you guys all know season 5 is only half over after Sunday right? The contract the producers signed was for 16 episodes in season 5. Sunday will be episode 8, so its only half over. Maybe the commercials on AMC that say "Final episode of 2012" are to blame for the confusion.

Prison Break died when they broke out of prison and the show didn't end.
Yeah, then it got too crazy with the stupid government involvement stuff. The first season was one of the best seasons i've ever seen of a show :smokin.

Truth. Prison Break started off GREAT. Soon as they got out it was all down hill. They tried to put to many twist in the story. :smh:

Yall are wylin with Prison Break. S1 was great, 2 was good (the whole fugitive thing was a nice way to continue). Show had a great cast of actors too. I'd say T-Bag was just too believable.

After that it's all subjective but you can't tell me it wasn't some wild outlandish when is the show going to end type of **** when they ended up in the South American prison (sona?) and then when they were working for the company trying to get scylla and the main bad guys was the General and Mike's and Lincoln's mom.

Also if you seen the un-aired made for tv movie then you know :smh: :stoneface: @ the ending.

Had a brother like
037-prison-break.gif

Memories though
1356703_o.gif

Last edited:
Truth. Prison Break started off GREAT. Soon as they got out it was all down hill. They tried to put to many twist in the story.
mean.gif
bruh it was a chore watching the last season of PB
I'm literally stuck on ep. 19 of season 4. I've tried to watched the whole thing twice but the episode is so stupid.

Michael's gf...someone please slap this woman out of the show.

Their mom too.

I see a lot Of disrespect in here ,mentioning lost and prison break in the same sentence as breaking bad,this show is pretty much untouchable.
1675802_o.gif

tumblr_lk5v6bJEEo1qaf01uo1_500.gif

645508388.gif

PPL were saying the same thing about LOST before the final season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom