Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
indifferent.gif

Well damn, Walt. ****** up leaving stuff from Gale in his house? Hank gonna be in beast mode next season. Great episode though, everything that happened made it feel longer than an hour. Wonder how much money was in that pile :x

skylar is getting ready to do something stupid

She bout to pull a Corrine Mackey move
Don't you ever EVER put that on her. >: :smh:

man.. if they would have added the plop sound at the end there it would have been classic...

>D :lol:

Welp.

As smart as Walt is he's really going to leave something that incriminating lying around in his bathroom?

iCo5B1Ms5BC2J.gif

Dude on reddit predicted this a month ago.
http://i.imgur.com/inHD9.jpg
2jc7cir.jpg

Well done. :smokin

I didn't feel much dread with Jr and the baby by the pool or anything like that after the 2nd montage but I do feel in the scene before Marie speaks with Skyer that Jr. picking up his phone and walking away for privacy meant something. Just seemed so unnecessary to show again that he's a big boy that isn't going to talk on the phone with his friends in front of his mom and aunt.

You didn't notice Skylar trying to connect with him and his blowing her off to show that there's still a lot of friction between him and her? He still blames her for the problems in the family.

A+ execution on that gif O-Neg.
laugh.gif

And props to that dude from reddit for that prediction.

Last edited:
I really, really liked it. As many gripes as I've had with this season, that ending had me stupid hyped. That 10 seconds-a-murder scene was an absolutely classic ... that pile of money left me speechless. Out of all the fake stacks I have seen in TV and film, I don't know what it is...(knowing the cost of it?...following the progress of every leap in money Walt's had over the years?)...but this...THIS...had me shook. **** the money train. That's buy your own country money.

And honestly at this point this Breaking Bad crew should be in charge of every TV montage from now on [period]

I'm just happy dudes are finally on the Lydia wagon. Told yall she had something.

And that this show is finally back to that unpredictable tornado it always was :smokin
Gus is officially dead and buried now as far as I'm concerned and it's time for the living to sort themselves out.
The Chileans...the Germans...whatever pieces of the old Fring empire are left aren't interested in petty things like snitching...finally the real cost of Walt's empire is gonna come into frame.

My biggest problem with this episode, is that it ended.

If anyone's seen The Shield, they know what the score is...or that this show is following the script of an incredibly single-minded season (Gus Fring/Forrest Whitaker)... Then a season of counting the dead, tying up loose ends and prepare for the absolution (Gus' funeral/____'s funeral) and how ridiculously better season 5 of Breaking Bad was than season 6 of The Shield.

.......After that we got season 7 of The Shield...the best last season of any show ever.
Now it's Breaking Bad's turn.
Jack Nicholson gif.

Walt does like to keep some souvenirs of some of the people he's "killed." He cuts the crust of his sandwiches off like Krazy 8, he kept the eyeball from the teddy bear that fell from the plane crash, he's started acting like Gus with the mannerisms (when he got the call saying the prison murders were done, it reminded me of Gus talking to Juan Bolsa on the phone before he got shot up with the federales) and now this book from Gale. And of course with his ego/pride, he'd keep the book nearby because it's a symbol of how much Gale idolized him and wanted him to know that he was so great.

Such a good episode. I was definitely waiting for something cray by the pool. Cannot wait until the next episode. Walking dead will get me through it I guess...

I didn't feel much dread with Jr and the baby by the pool or anything like that after the 2nd montage but I do feel in the scene before Marie speaks with Skyer that Jr. picking up his phone and walking away for privacy meant something. Just seemed so unnecessary to show again that he's a big boy that isn't going to talk on the phone with his friends in front of his mom and aunt.

You didn't notice Skylar trying to connect with him and his blowing her off to show that there's still a lot of friction between him and her? He still blames her for the problems in the family.
I noticed but unlike the other times that has happened with the two something felt different with that scene or that there was more to it on the surface. I may just be paranoid about it since someone else on here had mentioned something like Jr. might do Heisenberg meth and that'll come back to haunt Walt.

Last edited:
With the first half of season 5 completed, I'm trying to figure out how the flash forward to the new identity will tie in. Maybe Hank lets Walt off and the Whites all leave town? No clue. I'm definitely anticipating the 2nd half.
There's no way in hell Hank is letting Walt of the hook. He's the one of the main reasons why he was almost killed by the twins.

Last edited:
Was Walt being truthful when he said he was done?

Where does this leave Todd and his Nazi pals?

Imagine all the things that clicked in Hank's head in that instant...the frivolous spending...the deteriorating marriage...

Welp...Sons of Anarchy is up next...

Why did Walt put a gun in Jessie's bag?
And I thought Walt jr and the baby were gonna get killed or something during that pool scene. I know thats what the directors wanted.
ALSO, WHY DID HANK TAKE A **** IN THE BEDROOM BATHROOM?

Jessie went to get the gun when he first looked out the window.

solid episode and ending to the set up of the last 8 episodes.

-walt is a man of his word giving jesse cut. walt just wanted to make jesse realize what he has giving up in his past with the grey matter. harsh words but walt trying to school the kid. :smokin

-mind = blown at the item when walt picked up the hat when he first met lydia. (what he said to her, I guess walt is nothign to joke about lol)

-mind = blown what jesse had when he drop the bag of money walt gave him (i would never though jesse would do that to Mr. White but i guess the list of deaths walt has lol)

-who's left to know about walt's history? tod, jesse, walt's wife, sal, lydia, and now hank? (you can never cover up all the mess you leave behind.)

let just say it's gonna get real next half.

Last edited:
The episode stated off kinda slow but the last 15-20 minutes were perfect. I kinda thought something was Gonna happen to Walt or the baby because of the amount of focus on them.

The biggest wait is of course going to be what Hank is going to do. Will he let Walt go or will he try and take him down?

I think that he will just let it go because he's been through so much only to find out that it was Walt. I think he'll tell Marie, urge Skylar to move with the kids, and then quit his job. I also hope Jessie is smart and leaves the state.

Oh and those montage scenes were classic!

Last edited:
The episode stated off kinda slow but the last 15-20 minutes were perfect. I kinda thought something was Gonna happen to Walt or the baby because of the amount of focus on them.
The biggest wait is of course going to be what Hank is going to do. Will he let Walt go or will he try and take him down?
I think that he will just let it go because he's been through so much only to find out that it was Walt. I think he'll tell Marie, urge Skylar to move with the kids, and then quit his job. I also hope Jessie is smart and leaves the state.

about the hank part. i might have to spoil my message, don't want to anger anyone. it's a guess and a lot of others have thought about this too.

member when the first time walt talked to hank in his office about his marriage problems? hank ask him for coffee and he walked outside, he did the gun sign with his hand to his head? possibly a foreshadow of hanks death? suicide?

he would have an option to quit, rat on walt, or suicide which i am guessing

Last edited:
about the hank part. i might have to spoil my message, don't want to anger anyone. it's a guess and a lot of others have thought about this too.
member when the first time walt talked to hank in his office about his marriage problems? hank ask him for coffee and he walked outside, he did the gun sign with his hand to his head? possibly a foreshadow of hanks death? suicide?
he would have an option to quit, rat on walt, or suicide which i am guessing

It's a good chance Hank will die, but I highly doubt he'll suicide himself. If that happens I'll be kinda pissed

I was waiting for something to happen to walt jr. and holly while they were walking around the pool. and dont forget, the ricin is still in play

Back
Top Bottom