Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Watching Cranston on King of Queens right now :lol:

Somebody should connect all of his tv appearances in to a long timeline in to becoming Walter White.

My only question is did Jesse find out what happened to mike? During his conversation with Walt he mentioned saul telling him all about something. Does Jesse know?
Jesse is an emotional guy. I think it'd be very obvious if he knew.

My only question is did Jesse find out what happened to mike? During his conversation with Walt he mentioned saul telling him all about something. Does Jesse know?
No Jesse doesn't know what happened to Mike. He only knows that Walt hired Todd's uncles to get Mike's guys to be killed in prison. That's what he meant by Saul told him, if you remember Jesse came to Walt while Mike's body was in the trunk asking about what they were going about the guys who could flip on them and Walt handled it himself.

What did everyone make out of Walt going on about the painting in the office of the skinheads? Cancer is back?
:nerd:

I think so. When you get news like that you start to appreciate the little things. Reminds me of that story about the guy getting hanged and then starts to see the beauty in the pebbles and grass. The one where he imagines he gets free and runs but it's just in his head. Can't remember what it's called it's a famous short story

Agree with the person who said this was our glimpse at a happy ending. And then the happiness turns to crap literally lol.
Oh wow...that's a short story by Ambrose Bierce.
I remember loving that story in hs.
So random that you'd bring it up. :smokin

Last edited:
That's the lawyer, you could clearly see his face when he was on the payphone.
how'd he go from representing the dude w/ the bald head to being in jail himself?
you don't get caught with all that money and get away scot free. 
I doublej is talking about the lawyer that was with dude that was trying to cop a plea. No?

The guy that was representing the guy that was burned in his cell.

Pretty dope episode. :smokin I still feel like it's an overload of symbolism and secret stuff that you can't even notice half of them, which annoys me. Jesse still has my vote as best on this show. 8) As soon as all of them were laughing and smiling at that little BBQ outside, I knew Hank was gonna find some hint to noticing it was Walter.

I think that's the last time we'll see Walt and his family somewhat happy, I have a feeling the final 8 episodes will just be a downward spiral for Walt, there's no way this has a happy ending, Walt is going to have to pay for a lot of the things he's done, there are always consequences for the choices you make. Hank is going to make Walt's life miserable, that's if Walt doesn't kill him somehow, I'm not sure if he has that in him - but dude has been straight ruthless/heartless so far.

Well with that flash forward with Walt and a light machine gun, does anyone think this will end well? :rofl:

For those of you who believe Hank will take Walt down, how? What evidence besides a book? Walt's out and he tied up all loose ends. Hank can speculate all day, but what witnesses or hard evidence does he really have to bring a case against him? If Walt is done with being a cook, they can tail him and won't find anything.

For those of you who believe Hank will take Walt down, how? What evidence besides a book? Walt's out and he tied up all loose ends. Hank can speculate all day, but what witnesses or hard evidence does he really have to bring a case against him? If Walt is done with being a cook, they can tail him and won't find anything.

Hank could press Jesse for info or ask Skylar if she knows. I'm assuming the latter.

Another thing I dont get is something about the legacy costs. Mike deposited money into all their accounts, but they were all in jail and had no access to the money right? So how would they know when the stops coming in?

:wow: re-watched the episode and noticed gales book when he grabbed his towel. Damn I love this show.

noticed this too

i also went back to the episode where hank talks to walt about ww in the flashback. he shows walt and emo mcgee a dvd of gale doing karaoke. in the song there was a part in the lyrics where its something like "the computer has evidence". vince is ******g thorough. im gonna need to buy the dvd series. hope there is indepth commentary about all this ****.

i also loved how when hank was showing the notes to him, it was a dark purplish setting. and when hank was on the john it was orangey brown setting. the way the colors mixed to show one was a flashback was real nice and it was crazy that they used the original colors from the scene and not making it darker just for the purpose of differentiating the flashback. not sure if they thought of this beforehand, but knowing what vince has been capable of, i wouldnt be surprised.

Hank is a great cop with great instincts. He will find a way to come at Walt.

Only thing I'm worried about is that Hank's rehab was paid by Walt, with drug money. Wonder if they going bring that up in part 2. And how the **** does Walt just walk away from cooking. He made deals with Hank's friends, and let the cat out the bag that he killed Gus. Something else should come out of that

I believe vince said they havent even finished writing the last 8 episodes yet...(if true).....

Im sure him x his team are toking up in front of their imacs scouring through all the threads on the internet like this one gathering a general consensus of what people feel is going to happen, and what they want to happen....

contrary to popular belief....it only takes a few weeks MAX to film 8 episodes. Maybe a few more for editing with all the money involved.

Basically rigging the game to get the best outcome possible.

Brilliant.

Another thing I dont get is something about the legacy costs. Mike deposited money into all their accounts, but they were all in jail and had no access to the money right? So how would they know when the stops coming in?
There lawyer would let them know or maybe they could call someone to check on their bank accounts.

The guy just found the book that made the connection.. give him some time.

Walt has plenty of loose ends. Jesse is still in town and Hank has a history with him. Hank will either assume or figure out that Skylar is involved because of their lie about Walt's gambling. Lydia is still there, too.

Again, Walt is not a seasoned professional with decades of experience. Mike could shake multiple tails in a single day because he's a pro.. Walt on the other hand has shown to be very sloppy. All we need is a meeting between he and Lydia (or Jesse or Todd shows up again) with Hank watching... or maybe he and Skylar go to the storage unit for their cash... and we also need to remember that just because Walt says he's done.. doesn't mean he's done. This is the guy who has been waiting for revenge against his billionaire friends for two decades. The same guy who poisoned a child, blew up drug kingpins, wouldn't walk away from an easy 5 million, who shot Mike after he got insulted, so I won't be surprised if Walt is brought back into making meth or needs to return for revenge or to protect himself.

Also, we don't need to automatically assume Hank is taking Walt down through legal methods with the DEA. As some have pointed out, if Hank went that route, he could run into trouble because he's related to Walt and directly benefited from his illegal activities. Hank doesn't need to prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt to take Walt down without the DEA's involvement. Hank accusing Walt even with elementary evidence could cost Walt his family, that might be enough.

you guys gotta remember how walt/skylar paid for hank's medical bills. so if walt goes down, he can bring up hank use drug money also?

Back
Top Bottom