Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Ten bucks says Jr is faking and he's going to pull a Keyser Soze in the final episode.. He's going to walk normally and he's been the real Heisenberg.

tumblr_m8bne8EUgL1qa91p0o2_250.gif

Dean Norris indicates that a chilling scene happens with the baby, what if the ricin were to get to Holly?

Just rewatched it and noticed something

My bad if its been discussed already just noticed it after re- watching
Danger ...Entering ....Episode 5 ...this was the 4th episode :nerd: :nerd:

Jesse has to be right about the DEA planting that tracking device since Hank said that was what they were going to do.
Yeah but Mike's response made perfect sense. Why put the tracker on the bottom of the barrel? Why not inside? Like on the inside of the cover? Why put it somewhere a person could clearly see it if the barrel was on it's side being rolled? This was clearly Lydia's doing and I expect her to confess to doing so next week.
Ten bucks says Jr is faking and he's going to pull a Keyser Soze in the final episode.. He's going to walk normally and he's been the real Heisenberg.

That would be the best ending ever. :lol:
This would be my legit reaction
HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

... and then I'd probably become catatonic from shock.

Just picturing him limping to his charger, dropping the crutches, walking upright and get in the car to reveal the driver as Skinny Pete is too much :lol:

Last edited:
I felt like the focus on her smoking was a serious heads up.

Good find on the coffee cup, cuz you could tell that scene meant something somehow.

51, and the final scene of the series apparently is going to be a year later......these guys are freaking genius at building suspense.

I thought it was a 16 episode season? 8 this year and 8 next? :nerd:

It's not!!!?

Last edited:
From a logical standpoint it was always funny. Walt is telling Skylar he has to make a move on Gus cuz he said he's gonna kill his family, Skylar says lets go to the cops to be safe from the danger, now Walt is saying he is the danger :lol: All he was doing was going from one extreme argument to the next to keep her in line and it backfired on him.

If I was him he should've just made up some mysterious person that was helping him that he could say was gonna handle Gus for him and if push came to shove he coudl say that person was Mike. Now that some of his pride made him get that spotlight his marriage is irreconcilable.

So where on the calendar is Walt's birthday? Is it supposed to be fall/spring because when Skyler walked into the pool, Marie kept freaking out about how cold the water is supposed to be. One thing they never mention is the season of the year so you never know where they're at. Plus the weather seems to always stay the same based on their clothing. It hasn't rained once yet
laugh.gif
Looks like the temporary registration says August 12, 2012.

Last edited:
On the Breaking Bad podcast for episode 4, the editor said herself that she inserted a gun cocking noise at the end of the episode while the watch was ticking.

Soooo Skylar goes in the pool huh?

Any other time a pool has been shown on the show there has been some deaths very soon after. I hope this ***** dies.

So, Walter gets a watch, huh?
The Watch that Jesse gives Walt is the Tag Heuer Monaco, a watch forever linked to and made famous by Steve McQueen in the movie Le Mans.
Steve McQueen... died of a rare, inoperable lung cancer.

Back
Top Bottom