Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Did you see Walt Jr. has shades of his father's "Heisenberg" angry persona when it comes to breakfast. Skyler took his bacon and he said "NO." :lol:

Great episode. This show got yall reaching so much. That's what this show does though it makes you think about every scene like there's some deeper meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if lydia is working with the DEA, she's been weak from the start.

You know what?  I was kinda thinking the same thing. 

Vince Gilligan is BRILLIANT in how he foreshadows everything.  We do have a tendency to overanalyze just about everything involving the show.  That's what makes it so great.  What if Gilligan throws a complete curve and makes some of these answers blatantly obvious - but easily overlooked due to how we look for symbolism, etc with every scene that's shown? 

I could definitely see that. When you see how they foreshadowed Gus's death in the elevator it makes the audience think that everything is a symbol. Like I saw somebody a few pages ago say that Skylar will hang herself because of how she was putting the string around her finger. I think they do stuff like that to kinda mess with the audiences head.

Skylar is starting to remind me of Vic's wife from the Shield. Whoever said that was on point. She's not that bad but she is getting to dramatic.

The Gomez link to Gus' operation has been going on since Season 4 but so far, there is no substantial proof. But as someone pointed out, Mike knowing that the DEA was coming into Madrigal may have been the work of Gomez, although I do believe that maybe Mike was just following the DEA or something. I'm gonna rewatch the DEA interview with Mike and see if there is any weird hints that shows me that maybe Gomez is in alliance with Mike/Gus' operation.

:pimp:[br][br]
tumblr_m7mt78qqJ21qzdglao1_1280.png

Last edited:
The challenger is red, like the one Walt bought Jr. originally.

word. like i said... it just like the OG challenger from last season.

orange.

i426339.jpg

66197885.9185.jpg

as with most paint, the flake gives it a different sheen in different lighting. but it's still orange. it's just like the billboard they saw. also a V6, smh.

carry on.

Last edited:
WALT JR WAS MAD HE HAD TO GIVE UP A SINGLE PIECE OF BACON ON HIS CANCER STRICKEN  DAD'S BIRTHDAY , A DAY AFTER HE BOUGHT HIM A NEW CHALLENGER........
laugh.gif

skylar is mad suicidal right now , but a death would be too much ....you gotta dedicate so much time to marie/walt jr's grief and the funeral and what not...then who the heck

is gonna run the carwash....i don't know how they would do it, you guys remember how much time they dedicated last season to hank and marie's marital troubles? it was like 5 episodes straight.

According to Vince Gilligan , walt is suppose to do something so bad we arent going to forgive him.......

but he kinda said the same thing last year when walt poisoned brock 

i hope his plan isnt for walt to off skylar....vince would be playing himself with that one 
laugh.gif

everybody would rejoice

So where on the calendar is Walt's birthday? Is it supposed to be fall/spring because when Skyler walked into the pool, Marie kept freaking out about how cold the water is supposed to be. One thing they never mention is the season of the year so you never know where they're at. Plus the weather seems to always stay the same based on their clothing. It hasn't rained once yet :lol:

when hank asked gomez if he thought lydia was in on it he said nah, maybe he was covering for her since he's rolling with gus?

One of the top comments:

"Imagine Walter Jr. stuttering to the beat right before the drop."

7297_3688.gif

"The Aztek was heavily criticized on its exterior styling, with Time magazine in 2007 calling the Aztek one of the worst cars of all time,[1] and again in 2010 as one of the 50 worst inventions of all time.[2] A poll in The Daily Telegraph in August 2008 placed the Aztek at number one of the "100 ugliest cars" of all time.[3] An article by "The Street", an investor's advisory online journal, placed the car at the top of the list of the "10 Worst Cars of All Time" not only because of its extremely ugly appearance, but also because it had "a singular distinction: it destroyed an 84-year-old automaker."" :rofl:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Aztek
Wikipedia isn't a huge fan of the Aztek at all.

I hope Skyler starts doing crystal meth to get back at Walt. That would be an awesome twist.

I hope Skyler starts doing crystal meth to get back at Walt. That would be an awesome twist.
It's a better twist if Jr does it. I see it happening because his new found popularity from getting the challenger,
goes to a party with deviant kids (alcohol/drugs), and is tempted to try it. Jr. does too much ODs and either dies, or
(in a more interesting storyline) becomes brain dead.

It's a better twist if Jr does it. I see it happening because his new found popularity from getting the challenger,
goes to a party with deviant kids (alcohol/drugs), and is tempted to try it. Jr. does too much ODs and either dies, or
(in a more interesting storyline) becomes brain dead.

:wow:

Idk about all of that but do agree that Jr IF he died would be because of speeding hence the car and how he speeds

After re-watching this episode a reach of a new theory popped into my head. With this theory jr and holly do not die from some hired gunman nor does jr die in a car accident. Not even a blue sky od..this almost seems too practical and Vince knows this..
instead..

Skylar kills her own children. She sees this as the ultimate way of getting them "out of the house" and getting back at Walt. It would be a jaw dropping twist just like lily of the valley

doubt it would happen . but fun to think about

After re-watching this episode a reach of a new theory popped into my head. With this theory jr and holly do not die from some hired gunman nor does jr die in a car accident. Not even a blue sky od..this almost seems too practical and Vince knows this..
instead..
Skylar kills her own children. She sees this as the ultimate way of getting them "out of the house" and getting back at Walt. It would be a jaw dropping twist just like lily of the valley
doubt it would happen . but fun to think about
That's too OD, but if it happened :wow:
What if...
Skyler puts the children in her car and drives far away from Walt. Duing the drive Jr. says something to the effect of "Why are you being such a b___, dad's done nothing wrong!" Skyler reveals Walt's crimes, and they get hit by another car and die.
Or....
Walt sees Skyler's continued smoking, and he prepares a new ricin cigarette.Skyler doesn't trust Walt, so Walt has Jr. give her the cigarette. Jr. doesn't know the cigarette is poison though.

Walt sees Skyler's continued smoking, and he prepares a new ricin cigarette.Skyler doesn't trust Walt, so Walt has Jr. give her the cigarette. Jr. doesn't know the cigarette is poison though.
And then Jr. smokes the cigarette? We'd have to see Gilligan throw in a couple of references, though, he'd have to have Jr. start smoking soon. He could start because of the stress of being kicked out of his own house.

And then Jr. smokes the cigarette? We'd have to see Gilligan throw in a couple of references, though, he'd have to have Jr. start smoking soon. He could start because of the stress of being kicked out of his own house.
Jr gives it to his mom. Killing her.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think anyone is ever at risk of smoking the ricin cig.. It's simply hidden in one to conceal it easier no one smokes it, even on accident. Would you even feel the effects since it's in a vile?

I think the fans should pump the breaks on a lot of these theories... A lot of them would be totally out of character and truly unbelievable. Yeah, Walt poisoning Brock was shocking but it still made sense because he had to go that far to show how evil he could be.

Same with foreshadowing.. Not every single moment hints at something

:rofl: Yall are going wild in here. Don't even know why yall are putting your theories in spoilers. Aint nobody going out like anything predicted on this page :lol:

As far as the ricin though, if Walt wanted to give it to Skylar he could and she'd smoke it if it was right after a stressful situation that he orchestrated. Of course he'd have to take the ricin out the vile and put it in the cig. If you put a vile in a cig and try to smoke it you'll notice once the heat reaches it.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but I don't think anyone is ever at risk of smoking the ricin cig.. It's simply hidden in one to conceal it easier no one smokes it, even on accident. Would you even feel the effects since it's in a vile?
I think the fans should pump the breaks on a lot of these theories... A lot of them would be totally out of character and truly unbelievable. Yeah, Walt poisoning Brock was shocking but it still made sense because he had to go that far to show how evil he could be.
Same with foreshadowing.. Not every single moment hints at something
Couldn't the ricin be powdered and dumped into the cigarette?

Back
Top Bottom