Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Soooo Skylar goes in the pool huh?

Any other time a pool has been shown on the show there has been some deaths very soon after. I hope this ***** dies.

So, Walter gets a watch, huh?
The Watch that Jesse gives Walt is the Tag Heuer Monaco, a watch forever linked to and made famous by Steve McQueen in the movie Le Mans.
Steve McQueen... died of a rare, inoperable lung cancer.

The second one. :wow:

It's a little unsettling to me how much everyone wants Skylar to die... meanwhile we watch Walt lie and kill and poison a child and no one is begging for him to die every episode. I get it, she sucks..

Soooo Skylar goes in the pool huh?
Any other time a pool has been shown on the show there has been some deaths very soon after. I hope this ***** dies.
So, Walter gets a watch, huh?
The Watch that Jesse gives Walt is the Tag Heuer Monaco, a watch forever linked to and made famous by Steve McQueen in the movie Le Mans.
Steve McQueen... died of a rare, inoperable lung cancer.
eek.gif

Well damn.

It's a little unsettling to me how much everyone wants Skylar to die... meanwhile we watch Walt lie and kill and poison a child and no one is begging for him to die every episode. I get it, she sucks..
He only poisoned the child knowing he'd survive since it wasn't all that serious.

Skylar is just too annoying. I think it's cuz Walt is progressing in his violent ways that they want her dead or something bad to happen to her. I've noticed this problem with most good tv shows.

I mean now that we know she purposely pulled that stunt just to get the kids away I wish nobody went in after her just so her dumbass could panic and get out on her own.
The second one. :wow:

Mind = Blown. That about confirms whats going to happen.
Or this could be one hell of a red herring or somebody else gets cancer that kills them during the year.

Last edited:
I was thinking.. Maybe the baby Holly isn't walts. What if skylar had the kid with ted from a previous affair? Walt finds out and kills skylar or something dramatic to that effect. Something seems odd about how much she cares for ted

Last edited:
Give me the choice of Skylar or Marie and Marie dies each and every single time.

Eeek at the pool and watch spoiler. :wow:

Well because a lot of viewers started the show liking Walt (for obvious reasons), they have stuck cheering for him even after he broke bad so anybody or anything that gets in his way is hated, I think it's understandable. And Skyler isn't gaining any fans for her "waiting for the cancer to come back" line lol. I see what you're saying though and it makes sense but Skyler cheated on Walt, gave all that money to Ted and is waiting for Walt to die; none of that is cheerworthy either.

About the Steve McQueen thing, that's pretty neat but I think that might be a huge coincidence. Could be right, could be wrong, who knows? But that leads me to this next question:

At the end of the series, do you want him to die from the cancer, die going out like Scarface or live on (probably won't happen but you never know)?

Last edited:
He only poisoned the child knowing he'd survive since it wasn't all that serious.
Skylar is just too annoying. I think it's cuz Walt is progressing in his violent ways that they want her dead or something bad to happen to her. I've noticed this problem with most good tv shows.
I mean now that we know she purposely pulled that stunt just to get the kids away I wish nobody went in after her just so her dumbass could panic and get out on her own.
Or this could be one hell of a red herring or somebody else gets cancer that kills them during the year.

Watch Walts reaction in the finale after Jesse tells him Brock is ok then leaves... You can see the exhaustion and relief from Walt because he thought Brock might really die. Obviously he didn't want to kill him, but he still could have died. Even if Walt was certain he would survive, poisoning a child is still ruthless.

Watch Walts reaction in the finale after Jesse tells him Brock is ok then leaves... You can see the exhaustion and relief from Walt because he thought Brock might really die. Obviously he didn't want to kill him, but he still could have died. Even if Walt was certain he would survive, poisoning a child is still ruthless.
I didn't notice the relief on his face (I may watch again) but you gotta keep in mind Walt had convinced himself (in arrogant way since he felt it was still all about him) that his life and his family's was at risk. So as ruthless as it is by itself in context it has the rationale that he was trying to protect his fam.

Gus wanted walt as his cook and despised jesse

jesse almost messed up the first drop when walt had to basically raid jesse's crib 

to make the drop in time and missed the birth of his daughter

he then chooses to give jesse HALF for basically being an assistant

jesse then repays walt buy goin on a drug binge and trying to avenge

a corner casualty 

now jesse siding with a female he never met before this episode a few episodes

ago he bawling in tears over some ricin.....he dropped a chick he liked because he didn't

think he could live with the lies....he's using mikes real name with someone he never met

JESSE TOO EMOTIONAL FOR THIS GAME BRUH

son had a gun pointed at walts head last season , my dude

is a rollercoaster of emotions , going against mikes judgement

like his emotional self aint the reason why things aint easy breazy

Last edited:
walt needs to kill her already

she is getting on my last nerve

worst episode of the season

Last edited:
Gus wanted walt as his cook and despised jesse

jesse almost messed up the first drop when walt had to basically raid jesse's crib 
to make the drop in time and missed the birth of his daughter

he then chooses to give jesse HALF for basically being an assistant

jesse then repays walt buy goin on a drug binge and trying to avenge
a corner casualty 

now jesse siding with a female he never met before this episode a few episodes
ago he bawling in tears over some ricin.....he dropped a chick he liked because he didn't
think he could live with the lies....he's using mikes real name with someone he never met

JESSE TOO EMOTIONAL FOR THIS GAME BRUH

son had a gun pointed at walts head last season , my dude
is a rollercoaster of emotions , going against mikes judgement
like his emotional self aint the reason why things aint easy breazy
You right my dude :smokin
Jesse is kind of a b____

Give me the choice of Skylar or Marie and Marie dies each and every single time.

Eeek at the pool and watch spoiler. :wow:
I'd rather bang Marie but I do remember one of my last season theories of somebody actually killing most of the supporting cast while they were in the safe house :lol:

Vince Gilligan on Conan right now!

edit: they showed a new scene from next week's episode. skyler seems to be out of zombie mode.

Last edited:
I think Jesse just on that junkie roller coaster mood swings whens hes using, def unstable

He seems better now that hes not using

I knew that watch was a Tag Monaco from the Shape and dial, interesting tid bit tho. Coulda sworn the box Jesse gave to Walt said Rolex too, but maybe not, streaming online ftl :smh:

Back
Top Bottom