Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

In the middle of re-watching last night's episode.

The scene where Walt is taking out the bugs in Hank's office...they pan out to a corner camera when they're toasting with the coffee. Could just be the angle they chose to shoot the scene, but could also mean they're showing us an angle of a surveillance camera.

Just my thoughts...

1zn3dag.png
Now that's interesting but to me this means whoever is doing surveillance has not checked the tapes and Hank doesn't know either. He's acting normal even when not around Walt so this couldn't be some long con game to entrap Walt at the right moment. So if that's the case that means a scene coming up when somebody tells Hank and that's just too much for me. I'll dismiss it for now.
No half measures. He should have listened to his own advice.

Mike should have stop half stepping and killed Walt a while ago. That's what happens, Mike. R.I.P.

show wouldve ended.....and i still root for walt.
As much as I love Walt's character (still like and root for him even though it rubbed me wrong how he's openly treating Jesse now) I would've still watched this show revolving around Gus, Mike, Saul, and Jesse. Depending on when Mike kills him maybe Jesse tries to get revenge? or Walt Jr? :lol: (I can see him going postal breakfast time in Los Pollos Hermano).

Last edited:
A few thoughts from last night's episode.

Jesse is going to be pissed. I always thought Jesse was going to be the one to take out Walt...but, I don't think Jesse would kill anymore.

Will Walt finally catch up so himself and realize everything that's transpired?

Does Walt HAVE to die in this series?

Does anyone else think Hank is going to let him go? I think Hank will hook him up with a new life somewhere.

Does "the fly" has some sort of representation of cancer? There was a fly on the windowsill for the preview of next weeks episode.

Last edited:

The scene where Walt is taking out the bugs in Hank's office...they pan out to a corner camera when they're toasting with the coffee. Could just be the angle they chose to shoot the scene, but could also mean they're showing us an angle of a surveillance camera.

Just my thoughts...

1zn3dag.png
Now that's interesting but to me this means whoever is doing surveillance has not checked the tapes and Hank doesn't know either. He's acting normal even when not around Walt so this couldn't be some long con game to entrap Walt at the right moment. So if that's the case that means a scene coming up when somebody tells Hank and that's just too much for me. I'll dismiss it for now.

Mike should have stop half stepping and killed Walt a while ago. That's what happens, Mike. R.I.P.

As much as I love Walt's character (still like and root for him even though it rubbed me wrong how he's openly treating Jesse now) I would've still watched this show revolving around Gus, Mike, Saul, and Jesse. Depending on when Mike kills him maybe Jesse tries to get revenge? or Walt Jr? :lol: (I can see him going postal breakfast time in Los Pollos Hermano).

remember how jesse did him when he started going on runs with Mike last season. he beat the ish outta him and kicked him out of his house for no reason.

I will miss Mike bit don't see how people feel sorry for him. I mean he's killed many many people himself

Just my thoughts...

1zn3dag.png

remember how jesse did him when he started going on runs with Mike last season. he beat the ish outta him and kicked him out of his house for no reason.
True but it wasn't completely for no reason. At that point I think Jesse is taking it out on Walt for making him kill Gale which at the time looked like he did it for no reason. It's funny when you think about it cuz Walt was able to engineer Jesse coming back to his side all because of Gus' crazy *** moment when he kills Victor instead of one of them. Jesse was willing to ignore that and side with Gus after thinking Walt was just insanely paranoid with the ricin and what not.

He didn't completely beat the **** out of Walt either. Walt got some good hits in there. The way Walt acts towards Jesse goes directly to what Mike said when he told him off. Pride and ego. I'm surprised Walt didn't just completely go off and call Jesse a big baby for still feeling guilty about the kid's death. He came sarcastically close when he "to think I'm the one that's a father."
I will miss Mike bit don't see how people feel sorry for him. I mean he's killed many many people himself
It's just what this show does to ppl. Rooting for murders but downplaying the murder part while propping up the professionalism, cool moments, boss moves, and overall swag. I mean it got to the point ppl would appreciate Mike being able to still recognize a person as good and dying needlessly as if some of the ppl he took out deserved it.

Last edited:
I understand that mike was likeable and everything

But walter did what he had to do...
I mean Jesus... Mike did have a gun to his head last episode

I'm still riding with the empire

It's just what this show does to ppl. Rooting for murders but downplaying the murder part while propping up the professionalism, cool moments, boss moves, and overall swag. I mean it got to the point ppl would appreciate Mike being able to still recognize a person as good and dying needlessly as if some of the ppl he took out deserved it.

Pretty much.

A few thoughts from last night's episode.

Jesse is going to be pissed. I always thought Jesse was going to be the one to take out Walt...but, I don't think Jesse would kill anymore.
I don't think Jesse will know what happened to Mike anytime soon. Walt will say he gave him his bag and Mike went on his way.

That's the thing.. Walt admitted it himself, he didn't need to do it. He could have just asked Lydia, but instead he let his emotions get the best of him after Mike insulted him. Mike was going to get out of there and never come back, he wasn't a risk of talking.

And killing Mike got Walt nowhere closer to getting the names of the men in jail. It was an emotionally driven action.

i want to see lydia and walt's characters to be together for a while atleast , lydia probably has joosy gossip about gus

i still feel like theres some  
eek.gif
 stuff about gus we don't know

IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE WALTER WHITE MONEY TEAM

walter had the decency to atleast give mike the heads up 

and mike wouldnt have been in that predicament had he

just let jesse get the bag for him , walt was ready to give him his

5 mill

mike was just as cool with the kid dying as walt , and not to mention

he was gonna pop lydia's kid and nanny....his employer (gus) used kids

to sell meth.....game is the game

he was cool with kids from the hood selling meth , but apparently

his grand daughter was better than everyone else.......**** yo blood

money mike , i hope she end up doing meth

IM WITH THE WALTER WHITE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NOW

And killing Mike got Walt nowhere closer to getting the names of the men in jail. It was an emotionally driven action.
it got him whatever mike had in that bag ....probably  2 mill , considering his grandaughter had the biggest cut

at 2 and he got 5 mill from  finders fee

IM WITH THE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NOW

Last edited:
This is where Todd's connects in jail are going to play a key role for Walt.

Another thing...it's funny/sad that Walt seemingly has control of everything around him - except for what's going on at home w. Skyler.

tumblr_m9eetbiC7V1qcgsijo1_500.png

Not the calm and collected Walter White we saw at the beginning of the episode.

tumblr_m9fr9xpUT11qaewwbo1_500.jpg
It's like you said in a post after this, none of that should've went down. It had no purpose other than serving Walt's ego and pride. Forget the part about Lydia, what does shooting Mike accomplish? He dies and then what? If Lydia wasn't in the equation the names die with Mike and it's over for him and Jesse. Beginning of the ep, Walt has a plan that has a strong chance of panning out and it's all cerebral with every word that comes out his mouth, end of the ep, Walt is making it up as he goes and is all emotional in his actions.

I think we can even flip the wording around in the end when Walt "realizes" he could've went to Lydia instead of Mike. It's because he can go to Lydia that he shot Mike. He was no longer any use to him and that look on his face says it all, that isn't a murder that can be excused away by saying I was protecting Jesse or my family or even defending myself. That's I'm gonna kill you cuz you treated me like **** and even when we're parting ways you still disrespect me. Something Scarface would do btw.

I don't root for him anymore. I liked Mike's character. Wish someone knew what happened and would avenge him.
Why? Walt doesn't like spiders?
The meth hooker that operates at the hotel :x.

I think that dude tood is going to slip up and leave the jar some where the police will find it (Im not sure what the motive is to check for a tarantula jar) The jar contains the missing kids finger prints and todd's. Police can trace it back to todd. Police searches his house to find notes of super meth lab which then eventually leads to Walt.

mikes grand daughter had box #603 at the bank...the area code for new hampshire...not sure if it means anything though.

it got him whatever mike had in that bag ....probably  2 mill , considering his grandaughter had the biggest cut

at 2 and he got 5 mill from  finders fee

IM WITH THE MONEY TEAM RIGHT NOW
2 million is peanuts to a guy sitting on 300 million dollars of methylene 

I'm still on pg. 88, but I'm posting anyways.

Mike...annoyed at people till the end.

No one is going to die since we're in charge!

Kills Mike.

Major LOL at getting Walt to retrieve Mike's possessions.

As soon as I saw that gun, I knew Walt had found his murder weapon.

I don't understand why Walt tried to get Mike to give up the names without pointing his own gun at Mike's head.

Fear is a perfect motivator in that situation.

I hope that there's a scene where Mike's daughter finds out that her dad was the distribution leader for peddling meth. I also hope that that scene foreshadows how Walt Jr. will react when he finds out that his dad is a meth cook.

I'm assuming that people are upset that they have to wait a while till ep. 9 airs, but
i7Yxwhjyfr7lh.gif

After ep. 16 airs
ib2dTcjmcsrrYe.gif

I wonder how much money Jesse has right now, since he's not tripping over the 5 mil.

Back
Top Bottom