BREAKING NEWS: 'Kung Fu' star David Carradine has been found dead in a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand

R.I.P
tired.gif

Dude was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

What is autoerotic asphyxiation, anyways?? I know what asphyxiation is but I'm little confused with the autoerotic part. And no I can't google it i'm at workage.
Its when you simulate hanging while masturbating in order to intensify your orgasm by cutting down your airflow at the point of climax. What often happens is the people end up really hanging themselves.
im pretty sure it refers to any way of cutting off air to the brain while engaging in sexual act, not just hanging...actually now that i thinkabout it maybe the "auto" refers to the "self" aspect of it, but maybe i made that up.

BANGKOK - The body of American actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," was found in a hotel roomcloset with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and his death may have been accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.
The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said theysuspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory.

Police Lt.-Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around hisneck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failuredue to an orgasm."

Thai police completed an autopsy on Carradine Friday but so far have not released the results.

Dr. Nanthana Sirisap, director of Chulalongkorn Hospital's Autopsy Centre, told reporters that the autopsy was conducted because of the "unusualcircumstances surrounding Carradine's death," but he did not elaborate.

Police Lt. Teerapop Luanseng had said on Thursday that Carradine's body was found "naked, hanging in a closet," and that police at the timesuspected suicide.

But one of Carradine's managers, Tiffany Smith of Binder & Associates, dismissed the theory.

"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," Smith said. "We're just waiting for them to finish theinvestigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do tohimself."

Carradine had flown to Thailand last week and began work on a film titled "Stretch" two days before his death, Smith said. He had several otherprojects lined up after the action film, which was being directed by Charles De Meaux.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so i heard a thai newspaper published what seems to be a death photo on the front page. just saw it.
eek.gif

man, i came across this info while reading other top stories in world news the last few days. i was so surprised and saddened. i loved that kung fu series as akid. watched it every single week w/ my grandpa. but i did some reading and his family believes assassins killed kim due to him investigating secret kung fusocietes that had motives to kill him. dont quote me on that. just taking what i read from the news.

ANYWAY heres what i found on the inet. if its already been posted. my bad, i didnt feel like reading the other pages.

RIP

David Carradine's family fear he was murdered to silence his investigation into deadly underground martial arts organisations.

The actor was found hanging in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand on Thursday, at the age of 72.

His family is waiting for the official cause of death - but they refuse to acknowledge he may have committed suicide or died taking part in a dangerous sexgame.

Instead they want America's Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) to probe the possibility he was killed by assassins.

During an appearance on Larry King's talk show on Friday lawyer Mark Geragos revealed Carradine was investigating secret kung fu societies, whose membershad the motive and means to kill him.

When the topic was raised by a panelist on the show, Geragos responded, "Absolutely. What that means is connected to martial arts and his interest inmartial arts. So there is a suspicion of foul play. That may be the first area where they should look."

But his ex-wife Marina Anderson disputes the suggestion, telling the New York Post, "If he was involved in secret societies, it was a secret that even Ididn't know about."

WENN.com

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

What is autoerotic asphyxiation, anyways?? I know what asphyxiation is but I'm little confused with the autoerotic part. And no I can't google it i'm at workage.
Its when you simulate hanging while masturbating in order to intensify your orgasm by cutting down your airflow at the point of climax. What often happens is the people end up really hanging themselves.
im pretty sure it refers to any way of cutting off air to the brain while engaging in sexual act, not just hanging...actually now that i think about it maybe the "auto" refers to the "self" aspect of it, but maybe i made that up.
hey i just saw that on an episode of weeds today!!! i was wondering what he was doing!

Damn I thought I was tripping when CNN said he died in a sexual act, well it's sad nonetheless, RIP Bill.

That secret society stuff seems a little far-fetched. I mean, if he's waking up naked with ropes around his neck and genitals, how was this anassassination? Unless some society told a +#%@@@ to persuade him and kill him? Who knows. It's a combination of being odd and sad...RIP. This may be one ofthose situations where we'll never know THE truth.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

That secret society stuff seems a little far-fetched. I mean, if he's waking up naked with ropes around his neck and genitals, how was this an assassination? Unless some society told a +#%@@@ to persuade him and kill him? Who knows. It's a combination of being odd and sad...RIP. This may be one of those situations where we'll never know THE truth.
Not too far fetched, assuming Carradine was as funky as he seemed in his movies/tv shows. Who knows how he got down. I wouldnt be surprised if hewas murdered.

Back
Top Bottom