BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Damn, those pics...
30t6p3b.gif

That pic looks like a 7. Look how small the toe box is. I don't think we can properly judge the shape from that.

That pic looks like a 7. Look how small the toe box is. I don't think we can properly judge the shape from that.

if anybody pays retail for these is craaaazy matter fact anybody pay 150 for these is crazy, these hit outlets back in the day for 39.99!! ALL COLORS

if anybody pays retail for these is craaaazy matter fact anybody pay 150 for these is crazy, these hit outlets back in the day for 39.99!! ALL COLORS

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Market is too hot right now. They wont be around to be $180 much less $40.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by jordan0386

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

Come on b, I hope you don't believe that.

Originally Posted by jordan0386

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

Come on b, I hope you don't believe that.

The overall shoe looks good not 225 good but good, but for the amount of money they are charging the air unit could be much better
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom