BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

The overall shoe looks good not 225 good but good, but for the amount of money they are charging the air unit could be much better
30t6p3b.gif

anybody know how these are going to release??  Will it be a nike.com. finishline.com, eastbay.com, deal.  Or will it just hit Urban accounts and mom & pop type shops????

anybody know how these are going to release??  Will it be a nike.com. finishline.com, eastbay.com, deal.  Or will it just hit Urban accounts and mom & pop type shops????

Thank God they look terrible compared to the originals.. Didn't plan on getting them but those pics just sealed the deal..

Still get to style in my white joints
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thank God they look terrible compared to the originals.. Didn't plan on getting them but those pics just sealed the deal..

Originally Posted by henz0

-____- 

Originally Posted by henz0

-____- 

I just hope they are comfortable and don't feel like recent uptempos, big heavy shoes that feel like cardboard are a no go.

I just hope they are comfortable and don't feel like recent uptempos, big heavy shoes that feel like cardboard are a no go.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

People in the DMV will buy regardless of the price. These shoes are too plain and bulky if you ask me but to each his own.

You're right about selling out in DMV. It's only $25 more for those who are pressed to get them...

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

People in the DMV will buy regardless of the price. These shoes are too plain and bulky if you ask me but to each his own.

You're right about selling out in DMV. It's only $25 more for those who are pressed to get them...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Well my friend, these shoes are probably;y the most heaviest shoe you could actually wear.. I have the 2003 black total foam max's and they make your feet look extra huge and I wear a size 11... No lie.. You have to wear loose fitting jeans with these...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Well my friend, these shoes are probably;y the most heaviest shoe you could actually wear.. I have the 2003 black total foam max's and they make your feet look extra huge and I wear a size 11... No lie.. You have to wear loose fitting jeans with these...

Back
Top Bottom