Brenda Song all grown up

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by solematic j21

she looks like the next girl from disney who will post nude......EXPECT this people
she aint gonna post nude
laugh.gif
Eh, I post nude all the time, She's prolly posted nude before on a disney board or something. Sometimes when you get outta the shower, and you don feel like gettin dressed yet and happen to hop on the computer, it just happens.

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

Well there's Red Is On NT, and there's Paul Is On Tilt.....and from what I recall, Paul makes a decent appreciation thread with lots of nice pics.

But yeah, I like Brenda Song. And if she's of age, then I like her more.......no pedo in that statement.

roll.gif
jeyel wrote:

she looks like the next girl from disney who will post nude......EXPECT this people
she aint gonna post nude
laugh.gif
Eh, I post nude all the time, She's prolly posted nude before on a disney board or something. Sometimes when you get outta the shower, and you don feel like gettin dressed yet and happen to hop on the computer, it just happens.

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she aint gonna post nude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dropKicks

roll.gif
jeyel wrote:

she aint gonna post nude
laugh.gif

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wtf_blog.jpg

Originally Posted by kevL7

Originally Posted by dropKicks

roll.gif
jeyel wrote:

she aint gonna post nude
laugh.gif

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wtf_blog.jpg

I hear a bet coming whats good

Someone shed light on the story, from what I remember it had something to do with a guy at SJSU. Supposedly she let him visit the pooper. I would have askedher about it in person when I met her, but I was mad shook and hit her with the "Wow...you're um, really great."
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
homie who post naked is wilding
I know if u was to go to ur crib to not touch your mouse...or keyboard
but shorty..yes.i would approve of naked acupuncture with her..in the stinker or wherever she take it...earhole..if you know what i mean
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Someone shed light on the story, from what I remember it had something to do with a guy at SJSU. Supposedly she let him visit the pooper. I would have asked her about it in person when I met her, but I was mad shook and hit her with the "Wow...you're um, really great."
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Word, I coulda swore someone posted she bragged about it or something of the sort. She dope though

Back
Top Bottom