Bring back Mr.Nike Air?

Would it be a cool idea to retro some Jordan releases with the vintage Nike air logo on the back ? I think it would be cool if some jayz were brought back withthe Nike air logo. What do you guys think Bad idea ? or Kind of a good idea?

This has been brought up many of times,, i dont see it happening ,and I prefer the J-man ,over the nike logo.....

People have wanted Nike Air on J's for a long time now,I don't think it will happen any time soon.
frown.gif
This is old news now.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

^^^Your full of sh*t, this gets brought up on every sneak forum at least 5 times a year......

Lol he got you bro he was being fesecious, i was waitin for somebody to take him seriousely

wishful thinking. maybe in my dreams but this will never happen, its funny we do usually get a topic about this every week.

The seperated the companies and NO ONE CARES. Its a logo on the back of 3,4,5,6 only 4 out of the 23 sigs. The general public dosent care and you really donteither. JB can retro all of the 4 sigs OG colorways with Jordan Air and you will love them just the same

Yea but it'll never ever happen. JB even starting to re-arrange the way the Jump man faces..

Personally, I don't get the hype around this "nike air" crap...people go nuts over it on ISS, im actually starting to hate it

noob writes a topic, gets flamed for it, go figure....anyways welcome to niketalk haha.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD DO ALSO?! BRING BACK BETTER QUALITY!! MAN THESE SHOES SUCK!!! NIKE AIR LOGO AND BETTER QUALITY > THESE JORDANS!!!

super_retard_stfu.jpg

Originally Posted by The J Collector

^^^Your full of sh*t, this gets brought up on every sneak forum at least 5 times a year......
lmao I think it would be cool if they made a retro infrared, a retro true blue and a retro space jam with the 45 on the back!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well not to rain on anyones parade here but I read an article on freshmag sneakerfreaker and sneakerfiles(if that's how its said??) that their will be ahigh chance that in the year 2010 nike air will grace itself on the back of air jordan retros such as the long list of retros scheduled to release next yearyou may not believe me begin the flaming process I can care less but all these sources got it from JB themselves

Back
Top Bottom