Bring back Mr.Nike Air?

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

whoever started this thread must be a newbie...this has been brought up wayyyy before you were even born dude!...haha he said "jayz"..it's J's...and there have been only 6 air jordans that had said Nike on the exterior part of the shoe...it was tinker hatfields idea to eventually have jordan become its own and stray away from nike brand all together to become its own brand..."Jordan Brand" where they butcher classics with fusions, 6 rings, dub zeros, dumb colorways, and BAD QUALITY shoes...you just been schooled homie!! and oh yea Nike Air on a pair of J's?... no it'll never happen...as to what Gentry Humphrey had once stated they want to "respect og collectors by not putting Nike Air back and to change and modify the shoe" and yet they butcher everything they bring out...go figure...
Lmaoooo dont you feel cool??

Originally Posted by The J Collector

^^^Your full of sh*t, this gets brought up on every sneak forum at least 5 times a year......
Do any of you noobs understand sarcasm? This forum... I swear...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Great idea that's never been brought up on here before.
roll.gif

Jordan Brand made a conscious decision years ago to exclude the Nike Air logo on Jordans 3 through 6 so don't expect drastic changes when the modelswithout Nike Air fly off the shelves anyway.

get over the lack of NIKE AIR!! Nike stopped releasing Jordans so NO more nike air. These are all released by Jordan brand.
smh.gif

this topic is never gonna stop...its always kids though asking this question...just stop it already...

Originally Posted by From Da South06

^^^Your full of sh*t, this gets brought up on every sneak forum at least 5 times a year......

Lol he got you bro he was being fesecious, i was waitin for somebody to take him seriousely

My FAULT 3THAMAN,I didnt know you was being sarcastic...........
laugh.gif

O.K. I was
smh.gif
at you but I'll
laugh.gif
with you now, I should havecopyrights to this topic I've #%@*#!* about it so much over the years.

eeBS7ez did you major in ebonics because I've never seen anything more ******ed in my life

lol somebody doesn't know what sarcasm is. if you want nike air buy nike products.

whoever started this thread must be a newbie...this has been brought up wayyyy before you were even born dude!...haha he said "jayz"..it's J's...and there have been only 6 air jordans that had said Nike on the exterior part of the shoe...it was tinker hatfields idea to eventually have jordan become its own and stray away from nike brand all together to become its own brand..."Jordan Brand" where they butcher classics with fusions, 6 rings, dub zeros, dumb colorways, and BAD QUALITY shoes...you just been schooled homie!! and oh yea Nike Air on a pair of J's?... no it'll never happen...as to what Gentry Humphrey had once stated they want to "respect og collectors by not putting Nike Air back and to change and modify the shoe" and yet they butcher everything they bring out...go figure...
i dont think there were six with nike air on them...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

i dont think there were six with nike air on them...
eyes.gif
There were actually 5 but I guess you can count the Nike on the back of the 2s. So six I guess.

Back
Top Bottom