Bring back Mr.Nike Air?

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

wow, haven't heard this idea before....

roll.gif

I've seen this kind of post many many many times before, but its ok. Tell ya what, they'll bring back Nike Air the day the Detroit Lions win the SuperBowl, and we all know that aint gonna happen.

Bringing back Nike Air is not the "fix" for JB in my opinion. A quality product should be on the top of the priority list.

whoever started this thread must be a newbie...this has been brought up wayyyy before you were even born dude!...haha he said "jayz"..it'sJ's...and there have been only 6 air jordans that had said Nike on the exterior part of the shoe...it was tinker hatfields idea to eventually have jordanbecome its own and stray away from nike brand all together to become its own brand..."Jordan Brand" where they butcher classics with fusions, 6rings, dub zeros, dumb colorways, and BAD QUALITY shoes...you just been schooled homie!! and oh yea Nike Air on a pair of J's?... no it'll neverhappen...as to what Gentry Humphrey had once stated they want to "respect og collectors by not putting Nike Air back and to change and modify theshoe" and yet they butcher everything they bring out...go figure...

"yoooo ma connect at da footlocka in da mall sayz deys all gonna get nike air dis year even da space jamz and even da infaredzz"

eeBS7eez wrote:
"yoooo ma connect at da footlocka in da mall sayz deys all gonna get nike air dis year even da space jamz and even da infaredzz"

????? English please
happy.gif

i knew i was gonna see a flame fest once i read the OP. dude, ppl been complaining and wishing JB do this for a long time. i understand why ppl yearn for it sobad but at the same time i dunt really care for the nike air on the back. i would just prefer some better releases rather then the garbage that has beendropping as of late.

Originally Posted by miles jay z

Would it be a cool idea to retro some Jordan releases with the vintage Nike air logo on the back ? I think it would be cool if some jay z were brought back with the Nike air logo. What do you guys think Bad idea ? or Kind of a good idea?

When folks say Jordan Brand should put Nike Air back on it's sneakers, it's an insult to Michael Jordan and his company. It's like we as Americansask, Britains to rule us again, it's not going to happend. When America declared it's INDEPENCE from Great Britain, it could have back fired. The samecan be said with Jordan Brand, it could have floundered, but it didn't, it flourished. Many of our favorite Air Jordans do not have the (Nike Air) on it,it's just affiliated with Nike. You got to give Michael credit, he took a chance, and it worked in his favor, the dude has his own building giving by Nike.I don't know his exact contract $$$$, but it wasn't as much as Lebron's contract with Nike.

Let's see if Lebron can branch off like Michael did, I doubt it though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by The J Collector

^^^Your full of sh*t, this gets brought up on every sneak forum at least 5 times a year......

Lol he got you bro he was being fesecious, i was waitin for somebody to take him seriousely

My FAULT 3THAMAN,I didnt know you was being sarcastic...........
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom