Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

nobasketball? and not at ggp?
not going

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

if you guys aren't playin bball i'll skip out on this cuz i'm not so good at football (i can catch kinda...but that's about it). i'm from sunnyvale tho..so san jose would be cool with me for sure.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

Meeting up with some fellow NTers would be cool but a basketball summit would have been great....

It's still on Saturday right? Sunday is alot better for me. My job can't give me that day off.....
TeamLakers
The Second Coming​

I think something is going to happen, and in August.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I"M BORED...

ANYONE DOWN FOR A MEET UP IN THE EAST BAY FOR DINNER OF SOME SORT TONIGHT? A CHILL RELAXING MEET AND GREET? A PRE_SUMMIT SO TO SPEAK?

POST UP IF YOU ARE DOWN AND AVAILABLE FOR TONIGHT JUNE 27...

I"M DOWN, ALL I NEED IS A FEW OTHERS TO JOIN...
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

yea can someone please inform us if this summit is still gonna go down?....RunStyles where do you stay in the eastbay?

I'm going to the city after lunch

Emergency Summit boyyyy!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JUNE 23, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^ and hook us up with stuff too? Yes.

I'm always down to play some football though. I'm tired of Billy Hoyle posterizing people on the court. We have to even things out :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Is that the "Disney Channel Surfer" Marcus Toji?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

yeah we need a summit before the summer is over
"there's no replacement for displacement"

i say some of us giants fans go to the socal summit
"there's no replacement for displacement"

This really fell apart.

How about we just stick to the original idea of a BBQ in Golden Gate Park. If you want to roll that would be cool and if not whatever. I would be more than happy to help put it together. The city more of a central location...if anyone from out of the city rolls out it is just an excuse to hit all the spots in SF before or after.

I would suggest a Sunday that seems to work best for most.....
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

What? Really?

Well, anyways. This summit idea really fell apart. Just goes to show how "easy" it is to get a big group of people to cooperate. Sad to say it, but I feel an OG member must take the reigns in order for anything serious to happen. Because if not, it'll just fade away, like this post.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
How about we just stick to the original idea of a BBQ in Golden Gate Park. If you want to roll that would be cool and if not whatever. I would be more than happy to help put it together. The city more of a central location...if anyone from out of the city rolls out it is just an excuse to hit all the spots in SF before or after.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

You guys are all welcome over to my place for a bbq.
There's a pool also.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

Back
Top Bottom