Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

RIP

you will be missed.
frown.gif

I'll watch Just Married tonight.

One of her best movies I think.
guess you never seen clueless....

[h3]It never ends in 2009: Vernon Forrest, Steve McNair, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fossett, Patrick Swayze, Les Paul, Chris Henry,Edward and Ted Kennedy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein, Beatrice Arthur, and now Brittney Murphy. RIP again.[/h3]

Damn R.I.P.
That's really unexpected. I really didn't believe it when I clicked this thread, I just thought it was someone else..

Way too soon. Last movie I saw of hers was "Ramen Girl". She had potential now the world may never know.

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

[h3]It never ends in 2009: Vernon Forrest, Steve McNair, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fossett, Patrick Swayze, Les Paul, Chris Henry, Edward and Ted Kennedy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein, Beatrice Arthur, and now Brittney Murphy. RIP again.[/h3]
So what we can take away from this is that old people die, and then some younger people die due to varying circumstances, sometimes beyond theircontrol and often as a result of their irresponsibility...just like every other year in the history of humanity.

I herd something about the husband not wanting the autopsy to be shown. Any body else hear something about that? And the mom was blaming diabetes. If it wasdrugs, seems like they're trying to cover it up so her death will be in a better light.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

[h3]It never ends in 2009: Vernon Forrest, Steve McNair, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fossett, Patrick Swayze, Les Paul, Chris Henry, Edward and Ted Kennedy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein, Beatrice Arthur, and now Brittney Murphy. RIP again.[/h3]
So what we can take away from this is that old people die, and then some younger people die due to varying circumstances, sometimes beyond their control and often as a result of their irresponsibility...just like every other year in the history of humanity.
Right! I am so sick of people making 2009 out to be some groundbreaking year for deaths

RIP Brittany Murphy, always thought she was a cutie. I had her Maxim cover/spread on the wall for the longest maybe I should bring it back out

her role in Clueless was iconic and will never be forgotten

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what we can take away from this is that old people die, and then some younger people die due to varying circumstances, sometimes beyond their control and often as a result of their irresponsibility...just like every other year in the history of humanity.
Right! I am so sick of people making 2009 out to be some groundbreaking year for deaths
For celebrities there was a significant amount of them....

^^^^And not just celebs but some key ones at that. Michale Jackson death is till crazy to me. I thought it was fake for almost half a day till CNN confirmedit.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For celebrities there was a significant amount of them....
That's a pretty legit list up there though.

RIP to all of them.

Back
Top Bottom