Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

YO! Wow... that is beyond shocking.

R.I.P.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Damn man, that's crazy. RIP to her. My heart goes out to all these families losing young members.

One more thought, I wish they would've used her as Harley Quinn in Batman...
brittany_murphy.jpg

She was a babe
frown.gif

not sure if this picture was posted yet but this was one of her recent films posters.

They reported that they found her in the shower when she was unconscious prob dead already plus the first four words are Dead. Pretty creepy

DeadlineBS.jpg

RIP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think the main issue here is whether or not one feels it is a mental illness or if it is a reflection of bad decisions. I think the issue here was the lack of sensitivity displayed by some posters. Which I can agree with. Let's not talk about this woman as if she didn't have loved ones. We shouldn't say, "that is what she gets." But I do think her being on drugs should be discussed if we are going to discuss her death.

And I can understand why someone would rely on heavy drug usage to escape the world. I can understand but I personally would never.
I can agree with you here.

R.I.P.

Drugs or not, it's a shame, she was talented, I loved her ever since Clueless.

One of my cousins met her a couple years back in LA - she was definitely on that crack and she did LOTS which most likely caused the cardiac arrest/death.RIP... I did have a crush on her too I thought she was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom