Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

tired.gif
R.I.P

I remember her licking her hand to get "it" ready for my son Eminem to hit it in 8-mile
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Waiting for the report that it was some kind of drug. R.I.P if it wasnt. I dont have remorse for people that either overdose on drugs the way dj am did, or overdose the way heath ledger did.
F you....for real.

people have a sickness, and addiction is real. imagine having your whole life being under a microscope and the pressure of falling from grace at

any minute.

heath ledger was a method actor for the role of joker...do you realize how unstable the human psyche and the thin line between normalcy and

psychosis when you're an actor? people wondering if you're capable of the things your character may have to do and you having to be convincing

of those horrendous things?

or dj am having to do drugs because a party promoter was, or the celebs he's entertaining are and he doesn't want to "spoil" the mood.

i take it you've never been an atmosphere where you can fall off the wagon due to peer pressurre.

i've been clean off cigarettes for a little over a year... i battled with quiting numerous times, and after too many drinks at the club or a pretty girl

striking up a marboro ultra light and offering you one can mean the difference between 3 months clean or ruining the night for your friends that you

may be wingman for.

you shouldn't judge unless you've been in that person's shoes.

self destructive drug addiction is one thing...but battling an addiction is another.

Waiting for the report that it was some kind of drug. R.I.P if it wasnt. I dont have remorse for people that either overdose on drugs the way dj am did, or overdose the way heath ledger did.

Wow

high_horse.jpg

Originally Posted by Kakashi

F you....for real.

people have a sickness, and addiction is real. imagine having your whole life being under a microscope and the pressure of falling from grace at

any minute.

heath ledger was a method actor for the role of joker...do you realize how unstable the human psyche and the thin line between normalcy and

psychosis when you're an actor? people wondering if you're capable of the things your character may have to do and you having to be convincing

or dj am having to do drugs because a party promoter was, or the celebs he's entertaining are and he doesn't want to "spoil" the mood.

i take it you've never been an atmosphere where you can fall off the wagon due to peer pressurre.

i've been clean off cigarettes for a little over a year... i battled with quiting numerous times, and after too many drinks at the club or a pretty girl

striking up a marboro ultra light and offering you one can mean the difference between 3 months clean or ruining the night for your friends that you

may be wingman for.

self destructive drug addiction is one thing...but battling an addiction is another.
page jump

I heard this on the radio leaving work. R.I.P.

She has always been cute to me. She had this quirkiness to her acting that I loved.

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Using the sickness excuse is @+$@%*%!. Thats just like fat people calling there obesity a sickness. Most of those people put themselves in that position, just like most drug addicts. Its there fault for doing it just like its there fault for not stoping it. Why did you pick up smoking? Cause it was cool?

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump
RIP to Britney Murphy, and all actors who die, no matter what the cause. But your whole diatribe is off base.

Crackheads die from overdoses everyday in the streets, and I'm sure the average person could care less, even if they knew. These celebrities have the worldat their feet, millions of dollars, adoring fans...yet they throw it all away for drugs and we're supposed to feel for their pain? Many hard drug usershave little to no support system, life circumstances which put them in a place that makes recovery pointless as America still treats them like #+#$ even ifthey clean up. No onee forced Heath ledger to take the role of Joker, he could have turned down the role if he felt is was messing with his mind. No one forcedDJ AM to become the party boy DJ who got high wit all the celebs. Sure actors are under pressure, but again, its a position they willingly go into and it comeswith a lifestyle that many would kill to have. I'm not saying I have no remorse for them, as any life lost is a sad event, for the families and the fans.But I'm sorry, these people have so much more to live for, and so much more support available than the average drug user, yet their mistakes are viewed asjust that ; mistakes. The average crackhead OD's and we look on in scorn. It's not right.

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Youre just a loser for bumping your own post so everyone can read it.

addiction is still addiction, you cant differentiate it.

All the examples you gave were choices, and it was the persons choice to do what they did, therefore someone else is able to say that they have no remorse forthat persons actions.

It's easy to sit behind your computer and say you have no remorse for her. I guarantee if your moms or dad died from an overdose, you'd be singing amuch different tune.

The only people who are saying she deserves it are just seeking attention, simple as that. Moms didn't tell you she loved you as a child?

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump
someone likes to stand up for weak minded people i see.

I am sorry for her family and loved ones. I do have an assumption that it was drug related though. Hope her family can pull through. Won't say I have noremorse, but I just wish she could have been more responsible.

Originally Posted by Durden7

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Youre just a loser for bumping your own post so everyone can read it.

addiction is still addiction, you cant differentiate it.

All the examples you gave were choices, and it was the persons choice to do what they did, therefore someone else is able to say that they have no remorse for that persons actions.
tuh?

you're an ever bigger losser and %*+@$@ for thinking there's a "cool" way to post.
laugh.gif

posting responses with your "swag turned all the way" up...i can see you imagining dissing me and hearing

chicago bulls intro music playing while nt'er's are throwing confetti post lol's at your response....loser.
tongue.gif
roll.gif

and like i said...it's obvious some for you have never been placed in a position where it's lose/lose and you have to chose how to lose.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

It's easy to sit behind your computer and say you have no remorse for her. I guarantee if your moms or dad died from an overdose, you'd be singing a much different tune.

The only people who are saying she deserves it are just seeking attention, simple as that. Moms didn't tell you she loved you as a child?

qtf
pimp.gif

..these nt'ers get "stupider"
smh.gif
by the day with some of theirresponses.

I agree with Kakashi 100%

Addiction is a disease, and the ignorance expressed by these ignorant kids whove never been affected by it really makes me weep for the future.

Sad, the lack of compassion some human beings have for one another

Originally Posted by Vancity74

It's easy to sit behind your computer and say you have no remorse for her. I guarantee if your moms or dad died from an overdose, you'd be singing a much different tune.

This.

RIP Brittany... Fighting addiction is hard, but succumbing to it is far worse. May God rest her soul.

Back
Top Bottom