Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

wow... R.I.P.
frown.gif

WOW

I was just looking her up last night because my friend and I were arguing about a movie she was in...

frown.gif

Bookmark this post, another "celebrity" will die before christmas. Its the rule of threes, refer to 30 rock for more details.

I found out about this before I went to the gym. RIP to her. I have a feeling it has to do with drugs though.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Kakashi

page jump

Youre just a loser for bumping your own post so everyone can read it.

addiction is still addiction, you cant differentiate it.

All the examples you gave were choices, and it was the persons choice to do what they did, therefore someone else is able to say that they have no remorse for that persons actions.
tuh?

you're an ever bigger losser and %*+@$@ for thinking there's a "cool" way to post.
laugh.gif

posting responses with your "swag turned all the way" up...i can see you imagining dissing me and hearing

chicago bulls intro music playing while nt'er's are throwing confetti post lol's at your response....loser.
tongue.gif
roll.gif

and like i said...it's obvious some for you have never been placed in a position where it's lose/lose and you have to chose how to lose.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

It's easy to sit behind your computer and say you have no remorse for her. I guarantee if your moms or dad died from an overdose, you'd be singing a much different tune.

The only people who are saying she deserves it are just seeking attention, simple as that. Moms didn't tell you she loved you as a child?

qtf
pimp.gif

..these nt'ers get "stupider"
smh.gif
by the day with some of their responses.

whoa what a comeback, are we in the 5th grade?

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

I agree with Kakashi 100%

Addiction is a disease, and the ignorance expressed by these ignorant kids whove never been affected by it really makes me weep for the future.

Sad, the lack of compassion some human beings have for one another
I feel bad for you blind sheep. First off, I know people personally who have died from overdoses, so you can dead that never been through itargument. I saw the choices they made to refuse help, the selfish decisions they made to hurt others by hurting themselves. And I guess those who have neverexperienced addiction are wrong for not putting themselves in the situation to become addicted
indifferent.gif
And I do feel remorse, mainly for the family and fans of the person. Butagain, these people are adults man. Not only that, adults with millions of dollars to seek the best treatment and support in the world. People beat addictionwith ALOT less resources than they do, so what is their excuse? It may sound cold, but it's clear people who choose to abuse drugs don't care about thepeople who love them, so why should I?

Damn.. I was just doing the "Rollin' with the homies" dance at the club last night... R.I.P.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Addiction is a disease, and the ignorance expressed by these ignorant kids whove never been affected by it really makes me weep for the future.

I feel bad for you blind sheep. First off, I know people personally who have died from overdoses, so you can dead that never been through it argument. I saw the choices they made to refuse help, the selfish decisions they made to hurt others by hurting themselves. And I guess those who have never experienced addiction are wrong for not putting themselves in the situation to become addicted
indifferent.gif
And I do feel remorse, mainly for the family and fans of the person. But again, these people are adults man. Not only that, adults with millions of dollars to seek the best treatment and support in the world. People beat addiction with ALOT less resources than they do, so what is their excuse? It may sound cold, but it's clear people who choose to abuse drugs don't care about the people who love them, so why should I?
Great way to put it man.

Another thing that bothers me is whenever someone dies, it is an unwritten rule to just forget, dismiss and and not address their short comings. We should infact discuss them and use it as what NOT to do. Use it as an example of how NOT to live.

Drug addictions are just that. I don't buy into the idea of calling everything a sickness. That is the 2009 way of thinking. She had a drug problem. Pointblank. It isn't anything to be proud of. Me saying that is not my way of saying she deserved it but can any of us say that we are really surprised by this?

I just wish there weren't so many public figures with such potent demons. I do get tired of hearing of this person, that person dying because of a drugrelated issue. I am just tired of it honestly.

We as humans need to make better decisions, especially when we have the eyes of the world on us. I think I am at least entitled to saying that much.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Bookmark this post, another "celebrity" will die before christmas. Its the rule of threes, refer to 30 rock for more details.

I get the reference but it's not funny...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I feel bad for you blind sheep. First off, I know people personally who have died from overdoses, so you can dead that never been through it argument. I saw the choices they made to refuse help, the selfish decisions they made to hurt others by hurting themselves. And I guess those who have never experienced addiction are wrong for not putting themselves in the situation to become addicted
indifferent.gif
And I do feel remorse, mainly for the family and fans of the person. But again, these people are adults man. Not only that, adults with millions of dollars to seek the best treatment and support in the world. People beat addiction with ALOT less resources than they do, so what is their excuse? It may sound cold, but it's clear people who choose to abuse drugs don't care about the people who love them, so why should I?
Great way to put it man.

Another thing that bothers me is whenever someone dies, it is an unwritten rule to just forget, dismiss and and not address their short comings. We should in fact discuss them and use it as what NOT to do. Use it as an example of how NOT to live.

Drug addictions are just that. I don't buy into the idea of calling everything a sickness. That is the 2009 way of thinking. She had a drug problem. Point blank. It isn't anything to be proud of. Me saying that is not my way of saying she deserved it but can any of us say that we are really surprised by this?

I just wish there weren't so many public figures with such potent demons. I do get tired of hearing of this person, that person dying because of a drug related issue. I am just tired of it honestly.

We as humans need to make better decisions, especially when we have the eyes of the world on us. I think I am at least entitled to saying that much.
You, like many other people in this thread, are severely misinformed.

Drug addictions are as much mental illnesses as anything else, in that they evoke sometimes irreversible chemical and biological imbalances in the body of theuser. Why do you think so many alcoholics suffer from chronic depression? Another thing people forget is that addictions are also hereditary in some cases. Look Drew Barrymore, for example. Generations before her drank heavily in her family, so it was almost no surprised that she dealt with bouts of alcoholism inher younger years.

While I won't make excuses for addicts who fatally OD, it's hard not to at least put yourself in their shoes and imagine the internal struggles theydealt with as a result of their addictions and how they ravaged those addicts' lives.

I don't think the main issue here is whether or not one feels it is a mental illness or if it is a reflection of bad decisions. I think the issue here wasthe lack of sensitivity displayed by some posters. Which I can agree with. Let's not talk about this woman as if she didn't have loved ones. Weshouldn't say, "that is what she gets." But I do think her being on drugs should be discussed if we are going to discuss her death.

And I can understand why someone would rely on heavy drug usage to escape the world. I can understand but I personally would never.

Back
Top Bottom