Broke with a job lol

Lay off the piff, save up your checks, sign up to 5dimes and start betting onfootball when the season starts if you know your football,if your patient and dont get greedy you can make some good $

Saw in the other thread you make beats... Get a soundclick and start promoting bruh.

currently on that check to check life...racked up too many unnecessary bills. Take your time though young'n...live and learn.

damn 19 and making 7.50 an hour? i could never do that but minimum wage here is 8$ so i cant relate

and ya unless youre a "cornball brother" you wont make it past the interview with the jewish office (that is if you even get a callback)

so i would start looking for more jobs an extra dollar or two makes a big difference on your paycheck

Y'all harsh in the am nt. I laughed out loud at the hand drawn willy wonks lol. But yeah op grind it out and continue to look for jobs while you have this one. At least u do have some sort of income. We all started where u at one dat

Even with no bills. 7.50 n hr at 19 yrs old......if he has any kind of a social life.......or owns a car that's nothing in this day n age.
You can still budget a social life appropriately if you don't have any real bills to worry about.

140 every paycheck (and I'm guessing every two weeks)...2/3 would already go to gas, and the rest for food. That's why OP stays broke without even being fresh.

Damn OP.

Im 18 making $10.50/hr at the bank working full time.

My checks are usually in the 800 range w/ child support from moms adding to dat work.

I'll be making threads like these when I use up my refund check and cut my hours down to 20/wk for school though.

Learn a trade. Get on a list to become an apprentice. Do something. Start young, when you get older you'll be at the top of the pay scale makin loot after all your years experience. Definitely don't stay there with that pay rate unless there's opportunity for promotion. My .02, didnt read most the replies.

...edit, and that's if you're not planning on going to school. Obviously this choice is the alternative to getting a degree, but higher ups in a lot of trades make a good living.

Last edited:
Damn OP.

Im 18 making $10.50/hr at the bank working full time.

My checks are usually in the 800 range w/ child support from moms adding to dat work.

I'll be making threads like these when I use up my refund check and cut my hours down to 20/wk for school though.
if ur getting 10.50 and making 800 every two weeks u must not have any taxes coming out.

Back
Top Bottom