Broke with a job lol

i make 13/hr 40hrs a week i pull a little over 800 after taxes and benefits every 2 weeks.

man i even have a second job and still be like damn where my money go.

i pay 250 for home phone/internet and cable combo

260 for cell phone bill

around 110 for pg

260 for cell phone bill??!?
i have my girl my sister on a family plan and we all have iphones

that mandatory $30 internet we have unlimited

Hold up hold up hold up bro

Tell me they all throw you money for their part of the bill...
naw my girl lives with me her money is my money
my sister i do it to help her out since she is in college

This is where a lot of you young dudes need guidance. 

Family is family, I can always respect that. 

But you just not in a position to take these birds under ya wing on minimum wage. 

naw my girl lives with me her money is my money

my sister i do it to help her out since she is in college

This is where a lot of you young dudes need guidance. 

Family is family, I can always respect that. 

But you just not in a position to take these birds under ya wing on minimum wage. 
THIS is true but we been living together almost 6 years

BUT i would advise other dudes as well as my son unless ur married dont give a ***** ANYTHING

If that's the mother of your seed and yall are a home I take it back, respect good sir. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Op no offense but u sound like a simp if ur sharing with a GIRLFRIEND like that...

i make 13/hr 40hrs a week i pull a little over 800 after taxes and benefits every 2 weeks.
260 for cell phone bill

around 110 for pg&e
460 for car note
around $100 a week for groceries
around 80 on gas
not to mention rent
water bill is 100
garbage is 70
my girl makes like 14 something a hr and works ft and we live together as well

That's ridiculous. You're paying more than $500 for cell phone, home phone, internet, and cable?! And $460 for a car is brutal.

What are you studying at Brooklyn College? I graduated from there and know some people who are doing great and some who are still working their same crappy jobs that they had in undergrad, choose your major wisely.

Lol wtf car you drive @ 460 a month makin 13 dollars an hour??

People are crazy I swear.

Living outside of ur means $460 car note .. I hope she's paying for the insurance and other bills u didn't mention

i woke up broke a thousand times time to jugg

If you woke up broke you had no business going to sleep in the first place.

i was quoting young scooter

And look where he's at.

260 for cell phone bill

around 110 for pg

260 for cell phone bill??!?

$460 for a car note????????

Itspart of life man..just save your paychecks you dont have to get fresh like that just keep.your gear clean and be creative with your fits switch em up....but SAVE your money if.your.checks are 140..take 30 to spend put 80 in savings and the rest in a Rainy day account get into the habit now..

@op are you goin to school this fall?
Helps you with money management down the line. If I were you, I'd sit on that $400 and open a high interest savings account sometime soon. Use that money to start a Roth IRA (small, but will profit you buckets by the time you're 40.)

This advice is not realistic :lol:

An IRA while making $7.50/hr? Save almost 80% of his check? :lol: What planet do you guys live on?

260 for cell phone bill
around 110 for pg&e
460 for car note
around 80 on gas
not to mention rent
water bill is 100
garbage is 70

Srs question.
What is the point of paying for home phone service when you all have I phones?

And how much for rent? you may have an opportunity to save a lot more money

Can any of you relate to having a job and still always being broke? I'm 19 I work at this local supermarket that pays me $7.50 an hr. The most I ever get is $140 dollar checks and I'm always broke cause just when I feel like Im gonna stack uninterrupted some neccessary expenditure pops up that leaves me down again. I never get past $400 lmao its a joke. And you know I don't get fresh either. But I found this job on craigslist paying eleven an hour and the ad said fax your resume and I did no response yet should I call? And also its a jewish doctor's office and I'm African they can definitely tell from my last name on the resume think I'll get hired or nah?
Sounds like you're doing it wrong.

I'm 19, I also work a supermarket job that pays $7.50.

Where I work we get an extra $2 for working sundays,

granted I'm new so as a rule you don't get the $2 bonus

for the first month.  But since that first month has been up,

I've been getting between $180 and $220 a week.

Obviously not ideal work but it's just a summer gig, so meh.

Last edited:
@fantastic why isn't...I've been working minimum wage majority of college and I have a couple of accounts with a few grand in them..I dnt buy stuff like that anymore & I plan out majority of my expenses each month..I'm more focused on gettin on out on my own...idk maybe I'm just more financially disciplined than others

Last edited:
260 for cell phone bill
around 110 for pg&e
460 for car note
around 80 on gas
not to mention rent
water bill is 100
garbage is 70

Srs question.
What is the point of paying for home phone service when you all have I phones?

And how much for rent? you may have an opportunity to save a lot more money
I have kids and if there's an emergency or power outage ur phone can still work if its the phone with the cord a cordless phone won't. So that's the reason I have still have a house phone. Also like I said my carnote is 460 but I get paid a lil over 800 every 2 weeks from my first job and my girl gets paid a lil over 1000 every two weeks sometime it's a lil under so every 2 weeks we have roughly $1800 plus I have my pt job where its around 250 after taxes a week so I believe that's still in my means

Living outside of ur means $460 car note .. I hope she's paying for the insurance and other bills u didn't mention
Yeah we live together so all her money is my money we get paid the same day so depending on if I also get paid from both my jobs (1st is every 2 weeks 2nd job is every week)and hers we come up to about 2050 give or take every 2 weeks our monthly AFTER taxes is usually around 4500

Back
Top Bottom