Bron 9 low easters to LeBronald Palmer

My lil bro is trying to get into the customizing thing. Just curious what yall think

Great job just needs some more detail. The base is done very nicely
cool. appreciate that.   Any suggestions on what kind of detail to add. Ill pass the ideas/suggestions on to him..

thanks again  
nthat.gif

On the sample pair there is a lot more of that floral/tree detail. If he adds some more and some different colors like orange and different shades of yellow and light blue these will be sweet. It's up to him if he wants to change the swoosh color but I like the orange swoosh but that of course is up to him. View media item 347395Let him know he's doing a great job tho and adding some small things can set these off. I love these they were my personal favorite out of the lebron 9 line

Thanks guys... i passed on to him the suggestions of painting the swoosh. If he does it, ill post updated pics.

Also, check out his hyperdunks he is currently working on.

img0405100319.jpg

thanks guys.... He working on the swooshes of those brons... I'll post updated pics when he sends them over

They came out really nice. Can u ask him what he used to paint/dye the sock liner from blue to pink? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom