Bronze statue of Stephon Marbury is completed, Rodman with a speech at the ceremony (p. 6)

This dude Said F the whole entire NBA system and became a legend in another country doing what he loves. Applaud that man.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Steph is getting his own bronze statue:
Stephon-Marbury.jpg

Stephon-Marbury1.jpg

Link:

http://dimemag.com/2012/04/instead-of-an-mvp-trophy-stephon-marbury-gets-a-statue/

They are doing this for him because CBA rules don't allow foreigner's to win the Finals MVP award.
eek.gif
 well damn
laugh.gif
You have got to be kidding me. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

marbury more than just a ball player in that country

here's clip of a lil kid he met awhile back in the hospital and her gift to him after he won the chip.  its starts at 7:54
frown.gif
pimp.gif

This is such an amazing story.

I'm very happy for Stephon... everyone over here thinking he's crazy... but he goes overseas and makes more money and is winning championships than he would never get here.

Anyone notice how they stopped talking about Marbury once things started to turn in his life? 

They hate to see you shine.

Originally Posted by DMan14

marbury more than just a ball player in that country

here's clip of a lil kid he met awhile back in the hospital and her gift to him after he won the chip.� its starts at 7:54
frown.gif
pimp.gif
Oh my God.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

This is such an amazing story.

I'm very happy for Stephon... everyone over here thinking he's crazy... but he goes overseas and makes more money and is winning championships than he would never get here.

Anyone notice how they stopped talking about Marbury once things started to turn in his life? 

They hate to see you shine.

Came in here to say something along these lines. You put it better than I could have. Glad to see him doing extraordinarily well!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They just HAD to add the piano to that clip
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm watching random clips on youtube, videos of him taking the train to work are pretty cool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by dakid23

Hollywood will make a movie of this...

Nahhhhh...They don't want to glorify a triumphant Black male.
hollywood made a similar movie...  mr. baseball
laugh.gif

glad for steph... my game was emulated off his when i started playing ball heavy..... watching him go to work off the dribble in his early years was crazy.. that first step was quick as %@@@

Back
Top Bottom