Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

I was in and out of the game last night but it's impossible to win with your top 4 guys out.

As for Patty he is gassed lol. He's been asked to be the focal point of an offense which in his career he's never been. Same for Seth.

And Cam's a rookie so he'll be up and down.

Those who played last night could rest for two weeks and still lose to the likes of a Celtics team and Bucks coming up tomorrow. If KD and co not playing the Bucks game its gonna be ugly. High key tired of playing these healthy teams

looked to me like 1. a little all star break hangover 2. they are ALL waiting for the RETURN OF THA REAPER 3. tha celts are good as F !

krazy88s nailed it PATTY GASSED like mad and HE was part of AS weekend maybe HE shoulda passed, lol

eye said it b 4 and ima stickin with it PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE cause when this all comes together LOOK THE F OUT !

and yeah with no KD or Dragic for Saturdai itll prob be uglier than than last night. ALL GOOD THINGS IN ALL GOOD TIME

ramp.jpg

:rofl:

Dragic (Return to Competition Reconditioning) - PROBABLE

Durant (Left Knee - MCL Sprain) - OUT

Harris (Left Ankle Surgery) - OUT

Simmons (Return to Competition Reconditioning) - OUT

gd 1.jpg

KD byke Mon or Tues, F errbody

You know what? You both are totally correct in your assessments of the game last night.

I guess I expected a more focused effort coming out of the break. :ohwell:

Hopefully you guys are both wrong about a blowout tomorrow bc I honestly thought they had it in them to be at least competitive in these games before the cavalry (aka the All Ramp Up Team) arrives. :lol:

Watching the Lakers v Clippers rn and the Lakers are playing at home exactly like how the Nets played and the short-handed Clippers are playing exactly like how I want the short-handed Nets to play. (Clips 56 - Lakers 42 as of this typing).

startin that Duke backcourt 2nite ! i dig it !

and............ WTF does JJ have on Nash that he gets all this run, hes aiight and goes hard BUT come the F on already, watch how many open shots the cat misses, its painful

gimme Kess over jj all dai and nite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, I wish Nash had kept Kess in the lineup. I don't care if he was struggling a little bit in his last few games. Let the rook play through his mistakes and learn from them. He was going to stop starting once KD and Ben got back anyway. So why not keep Kess in as a starter just to get more experience?

Watching the game here and so far the Nets are hanging close (down 4). Let's go!

Totally did NOT expect that game last night :pimp: Portis was looking like a mix of Steph, Reggie Miller and Ray Allen smh lol

Bruce Brown might’ve legitimately hated Harden lol. His play has picked up since the trade. He made three ( :wow: ) 3s last night

KD back after the Raptors :pimp:

oh you ay lready KNOW BB couldnt stand soften, who can blame him ? soften prob didnt leave any bacon or eggs for him at breakfast either

I APOLOGIZE TO JJ, still cant consitently hit a Fn shot, BUT his DEFENSE and hustle were amazing, once BEN0 comes back eye imagine we will see a little less of him, but eye can see where Nash is comin from basically

lmfao @ mix of steph reg and shuttlesworth !

ki 40.jpg

Ky pushin that 10 secs at the line all night, turnabout is fair plai !

So maybe the 7th. I read everything I could but all that I could surmise is that Eric is going to make his decision Friday, to go into effect Monday. For in door dining and entertainment venues.

as of RIGHT NOW HE cant play

give it 2 weeks and lets se where we at

I just LOVE the fools who say " just get vaxxed " sorry fools and pawnzzzzzz, thanks for playing, GO HOME.

IF it means no title, oh well, life goes on, HIM living happy and fulfilled and true to HIS beliefs is what matters, ALL THAT MATTERS.

HE will be back for home games, BUT becasue there are a good number of teams who have had that "GEL TIME" it will not have the effect most are ecpecting... A CHIP

after last night there 'should' be no argument, cause against the champs who were missing only 1 player i believe (lopez) HE and the rest of the team ran they asses, PERIOD. WITHOUT KD. any ?'s TAKE A NUMBER.

Good episode indeed. Hearing Kyrie be the first name out of Drum's mouth when naming his "closer friends" was a bit of a surprise. I dead *** didn't even remember those 2 were on the FIBA World Cup team together in 2014. That really doesn't mean much though bc Harden was also on that same team with them and we see how that turned out. :lol:

Speaking of that traitor and his new team, there's no avoiding it: Nets v Sixers will happen at some point in the playoffs this year. We all know it. :lol:

Looking forward to a good game tonight. If they bring the effort, they will win. Period.

as of RIGHT NOW HE cant play

give it 2 weeks and lets se where we at

I just LOVE the fools who say " just get vaxxed " sorry fools and pawnzzzzzz, thanks for playing, GO HOME.

IF it means no title, oh well, life goes on, HIM living happy and fulfilled and true to HIS beliefs is what matters, ALL THAT MATTERS.

BSPN dude stay trying. I saw that he asked Nash if he or anyone else has talked to Kyrie about getting the shot. :smh:

I agree with all that you posted despite it being an unpopular opinion.

Nash in H&SP. Damn.

Mr Vaughn says "I got this".

20220228_194110.jpg

Anyone that regularly reads this thread knows that my favorite word is EFFORT. And that game was a complete embarrassment. Atrocious performance all around and the team is lucky that the Brooklyn crowd is player/team friendly otherwise the boos would have been overwhelming.

I understand there's no KD, no Kyrie, no Ben, etc. But TOR also had no FVV and no OG. Nets lost to a rookie (Scottie is NICE no doubt but he's still a rookie), Precious 8ppg Achiuwa, Malachi 3ppg Flynn, and Pascal Siakam going 2 for 14. What. The. ****. :sick:

The tone was set on the VERY FIRST PLAY when Scottie stole the ball from JJ after the jump ball and took it right to his chest to draw a foul on JJ. And then JJ picked up foul #2 on the offensive end. **** went downhill from there.

Raps got whatever they wanted just off of pure hustle. Wide and I mean WIDE open corner 3s for TOR. And then on defense they were just tenacious causing turnover after turnover after turnover. Not sure why Dragic didn't get inserted earlier to help with calming things down as far as helping out with ballhandling. JJ just ain't it as a ballhandler/creator. Not putting this on the coaches though. The players have to own this one. :smh:

Hell of a before/after image. :ohwell:

20220228_215556.jpg

All I ever ask is that the team plays hard. I don't care as much about the result.

They better pay the Raptors back with a similar win tomorrow night. :angry:

I'm mad but it's not that serious.... if that makes any sense. :lol:

shuges i was thinkin of ya last night when i saw thye looked like theyd rather be anywhere else other than playin

they remind me lately ( not the milw game ) of when i used to run every weekend with the same cats for 5/5, whenever the cat on our team who was by fr the best of anyone who played, was not there, it just didnt feel the same, you still had fun, and you did all you could BUT your heart wasnt in it casue YOU KNEW NEXT WEEKEND HEd BE BACK nad everything would be as it should, no worries basically

its human nature waht they are going through right now, like yall said basically, its in the back of their minds whose coming back SOON and that mandate POSSIBLY going away, behind closed dooors they lickin they chops, and making a mental not of how things are going , cause SOON receipts r gonna be pulled and THERE WILL BE NO MERCY WHATSOEVER, you whoever gets in the wai GETS ROLLED, PERIOD !

i aint got no crystal ball, and KD will still be hardly back but ets see waht happens the next time they play on the ROAD with Ky and KD

hoping that AD is ok, i almost shhit the drawers when he went down, looked terrible. HE makes such a huge difference it aint even funny

father time aint on this teams side and he is undefeated............... time to give him his first loss ever, YA DIG ?!?!?!?

ad ki.jpg

no Drum 2nite, knee soreness :smh:

LMA starting, hope Clax get alotta burn

hoping for the best, expecting tha worst

I HEAR THA REAPERS FOOTSTEPS GETTIN CLOSER AND CLOSER AND CLOSER

kd 52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom