Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

LBJ tuned in once again. :lol:

KAT that dude. Said it before and I'll say it again, you know he would LOVE to play for the Nets. :lol:

What a night.

I actually laughed at the nickname when Sarah said it. I don't think I'll use it but I like it when used with easy money. :lol:

Last edited:
Love the nic, Mr Grady was on fire 2nite too, I LOVE HIM ON THE CALL

60 graphic.jpg

60 7.jpg

You know Harden slammed his chocolate milkshake on the table and threw a wad of singles at the tv when he saw the highlights. Probably gonna eat some jello pudding to feel better about himself before he goes to bed tonight. :smh:

Did you guys see those comments by Ted Cruz about KI? Ted Cruz wants Kyrie but James Harden doesn't. :sick:

What the hell is the world coming to? :lol:

Kyrie with the new franchise record :pimp: Deron Williams having it didn't sit right with me lol

What if KD goes for 61 the next game? :lol:

Lots of other people getting involved the BS mandate with Eric Adams.

Some Mets and Yankees players wouldn't be able to play, probably most notably Aaron Judge. Yankees have a lot of pull in the city, let's hope they get something done. Nets and Yankees are connected thru the YES Network

Also Ted Cruz threw his two cents in as well :lol:

I know I've said it a million times, but I was NEVER a Deron Williams fan. So I'm happy KI dethroned him as the guy with most points in a game in Nets history. :pimp:

I also can't say it enough that Kyrie and KD running that high screen and roll with Drummond is deadly. The defender just can't get around Drum like that and it gets KI and 7 an open shot damn near every single time.

KD and KI running picks for each other is also damn near unguardable. :smh:

We don't need the mandate to change. All we need is for Ben to come back close to full strength.

I've since slightly modified my stance, but I was definitely driving the "Nets rely on KD too much" train. So I appreciate that clip. I'll never deny Durant's passion and him wanting to be out there. However, like dude from the NY Post in the vid said, I think most of us would rather him "die" in the Finals and resurrect himself in the off-season than go overboard for regular season games. :lol:

At the end of the day though, if it makes 7 happy and he's able to maintain his excellent level of play, then let him ball as much as he wants. Mans missed so much time from the game already so I understand why he wants to just hoop as much as possible.

KD was more right than even HE knew, HE should have never read the prepared statement to make amends. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

[Honan] NYC Mayor said he’s constantly evaluating the mandates & restrictions & there’s a lot of time before opening day.. “Baseball season is not tomorrow, not next week. But we’re going to work it out.”​

twitter.com/katie_...

Since its baseball and the Yankees the POS mayor is gonna find a wai to"work it out" for THEM true definition of low life useless Fn scum, hope he chokes on his dinner 2nite

ky laugh (2).jpg

KD;s turn tonight !!!

kd 48.jpg

FEAR DA REAPER !!!

>>> However, like dude from the NY Post in the vid said, I think most of us would rather him "die" in the Finals and resurrect himself in the off-season than go overboard for regular season games. <<<

starting to feel like its ALMOST not even about BASKETBALL anymore :smh:

kd 4.jpg

Nets are a top heavy team, so I don't really thing they're too reliant on KD. Hell, KD is all we've had this year. He goes down, the team goes down as evidenced by the 11 game losing streak. Harden quit, Kyrie part time, Ben is MIA. We aren't expecting Patty Mills to lead the team.

Speaking of which, my heart skipped when KD went down but he only needed to put his sneaker back on :lol:

no doubt it's fatigue. he's 33 or 34 and the Nets have asked a lot from him this year due to injuries, trades, mandates etc. Simply stuff he's never done in his career and probably didn't expect to be doing. Coach Pop never asked Patty to play 35+ minutes.

Ben got a epidural on his back, hoping it eases the pain there. They're now saying they hope he's back for a few games in April

Yeah, I don't think it's a stretch to say that Patty has probably done more for the team this year - start to finish on a consistent basis -than anybody else.

He's played in every game except for 1 and early in the season it was his hot shooting that helped keep BKN afloat. I'm honestly not mad at his slump right now bc it's mainly fatigue.

I gotta keep it a buck though... I didn't like KD screaming at Patty on the court like that. I know he wanted Patty to shoot the rock.... ****, even I was like SHOOT IT when Patty caught it on the wing and then passed up that open 3. But I highly doubt KD would yell at Kyrie like that. And if you're going to scream at some guys but not others, then that's kind of soft in my book. And KD is my guy. So I'm not just throwing out criticism just for the hell of it.

But when you scream at a teammate and stomp your foot so hard that you almost break your ankle, yeah that's not a good look. :lol:

Now if him and Patty got that type of relationship, then I take back my comments. Still not a good look imo though.

As KD predicted, he got fined 25k for those words up above. :lol:

Also, it appears to be a wrap for Kyrie. The NYC Health Commissioner says he is keeping the mandate in place indefinitely. Apparently, there is a new omicron subvariant that I did not hear about until a short while ago when I read the article. :smh:

Yankees and Mets fans are in the same boat as Nets fans now. The only notable player I've heard that's not vaxxed is Judge. Imagine if Scherzer or deGrom aren't vaxxed. :wow: **** would really hit the fan.

Anyway, there is zero chance that mandate gets lifted now that they are worried about a new variant. :ohwell:

I'm sure we will hear more details during the pre-game tonight and in the coming days.

Terrible 1st half for real. I'm glad Nash said he lit into the team at halftime bc that would have been an embarrassing loss. Really liked seeing how annoyed Nash was at the presser bc I felt the same way at halftime! :lol:

KD shot well, no surprise there. But his turnovers have been a bit of a concern lately. He's at 5 per game over his last 7 games. The team has been winning (5 - 2 over that span) so it hasn't been a huge issue. But even KD admitted in the post game that his turnovers were a problem and that he has to do a better job setting the tone for his teammates with more inspired play than what he showed last night.

Seth picking up the slack for Patty. You love to see it.

Once again, Drummond and Clax have been playing well subbing for each other at the C spot. It's going to be very interesting when LMA returns.

Dragic with 10 dimes to help wash away his 5 turnovers. Cam back to being aggressive. And BB with that grit and hustle earned big compliments from Nash in the postgame.

Those KD turnovers r so frustrating, but they for real dont upset me 1 bit, how can they when its HIM ?!?!?!!? lol , true definition of irony ! Wonder why theres been more than usual lately ? Trying to force things a bit maybe ???

Man every game that goes by makes me and anyone with sense realize how GREAT the soften trade was, now he is busy ruining a great mans mvp bid, who woulda thunk it !??!?!?!? useless MFer ! for reals

just as Goran startin to hit his stride he is listed as QUESTIONABLE tonight ( left knee soreness ) , dont really believe in jinxs but this year could change ones mind TBH. good Fn Lord already

shuges what chance you give this team with EVERYONE HEALTHY AND READY TO GO, BUT NO KYRIE FOR HOME GAMES IN PLAYOFFS ??? just wonderin

itd be nice to take the next 4 games, id be overjoyed with 3-1, fingers crossed !

kd 58.jpg

Last edited:
Held a good shooting Jazz to less than 44% while the Nets shot 54%

Clax continues to make me a believer again :pimp:

Got a good feeling Ben will be playing even with 10 or so games left in the regular season :nerd:

You guys already covered it all, so there's not much else for me to add.

KD looked like the monster we all know while Bruce and Clax once again played like capable contributors.

I swore the Nets would have issues with Gobert once the news broke that Drum was out. And Utah's defense in the 1st quarter was excellent. But BKN had the ultimate code breaker in Kevin Durant. :pimp:

On the low low, I think Nets can get that 6 spot. :nerd:

Bos, Tor and Cha have all been suddenly playing great lately. So the Nets definitely have their work cut out for them. They have 10 games left and a very manageable schedule. 8 - 2 might be asking for too much but I think that's what they would have to do to get to 6th.

No Ja vs Memphis is a good look. One game at a time.

Back
Top Bottom