Brooklyn's Finest...

2 of my homeboys went to see it last night...guess its a good thing i didn't go with them to see it...i wasn't really interested in it after seeing the previews

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Going to see it today

SHE's payin so I don't care if it SUCKS BALLS...

The trailer and scenes I've seen look good...

Antione Fuqua is a good dierctor...

But the movie was written by an MTA employee...

#kanyeshrug

Erthan Hawke Wesley Snipes and don Cheadle get killed

Richard Gear has been tryna save these @@$+ since back in 88

Fuqua did a decent job tho, I never thought I'd see a day where Wesley Snipes of all people has to ACT black....

too much use of the word fam.... Omar and Webay were dope... "What I don't understand is why you piss in the hallway? either you comin or you goin to ya place or someone elses..."

^ Spoiler alert! But I don't care, Im not interested in see it anyways.
laugh.gif

the ending was stupid...it was pretty cool to see don cheadle playing a gully character tho...

I thought it was good and IMO the stories did connect.

Cheadle and Hawk were given chances to stop their pursuit of what they were going for while Gere who always walked away from situatiions stepped up when he didn't have to.

thats the most I can say without spoiling it.

The ending was Soprano-esque

Richard Gere be getting topped off for like 2 mins straight, talking bout "this rookie cop has me stressing, o more tongue baby, yeaaahhh, he doesn't know what the jobs about"

Was WAY awkward

Originally Posted by troutking

Originally Posted by kix2mny

movie was terrible
bottom line...

OH yeah... prositute shorty was just soooo nasty with it.... i dont think id mess with her if i was Richard.
indifferent.gif
@ him walking in and she is cleaning herself out
sick.gif

The movie was okay.
Although they thoroughly went through and developed each character throughout the movie
I felt that it took so long.
*SPOILER.....

You gradually saw how stressed Ethan Hawke was as the movie progressed.
You gradually saw how Don Cheadle was trapped in his job, and the fact that his job instead of being loyal was the forefront.
And also you saw how emotionless and lonely Richard Gere was.
I think it just took too long. Plus the fact that these 3 charcters didn't really clash at the end...
the closest thing to it was that all three were in the same scene, at the same time, but didn't really acknowledge each other.

This movie totally blew. Luckily, my friends and I walked in after The Crazies so at least it was free...

yup movie was terrible. i was cringing at some of the dialogue between snipes and cheadle.

Back
Top Bottom