Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.
Bruce lee pioneered what we know as mainstream martial arts today. This dude created technical manuals on the science, philosophy, and poetry of martial arts. calling dude a actor doesn't do him justice.

people do not understand the martial arts and fluid dynamics of what bruce lee was and others who practice cultivation of qi. It's not about having brute force or pounding strengths like most Americanized martial arts has lead folks to believe. Masters of the art think what we think of the arts as nothing more then "flowery punches and embroidered kicks". It's about how much energy you can transfer with the most efficient range of movement. There are monks out there that train to pick up boulders and bricks tied to their testicles,  sleep with all their body weight on one finger, continuously make micro breaks to the bones in their hand punching brick walls and trees for years to develop harder bones to make more damaging punches and sustainable to injury. MMA is a joke to them
anybody see that documentary where the two american fighters went to train and fight against monks in asia? I shall search

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.
Bruce lee pioneered what we know as mainstream martial arts today. This dude created technical manuals on the science, philosophy, and poetry of martial arts. calling dude a actor doesn't do him justice.

people do not understand the martial arts and fluid dynamics of what bruce lee was and others who practice cultivation of qi. It's not about having brute force or pounding strengths like most Americanized martial arts has lead folks to believe. Masters of the art think what we think of the arts as nothing more then "flowery punches and embroidered kicks". It's about how much energy you can transfer with the most efficient range of movement. There are monks out there that train to pick up boulders and bricks tied to their testicles,  sleep with all their body weight on one finger, continuously make micro breaks to the bones in their hand punching brick walls and trees for years to develop harder bones to make more damaging punches and sustainable to injury. MMA is a joke to them
anybody see that documentary where the two american fighters went to train and fight against monks in asia? I shall search

If picking up boulders with my balls is what i gotta do to get nice, I might have to pass on Kung Fu. Whatever the monks practice is not the only effective fighting style available Like someone said earlier, MASS X VELOCITY
smokin.gif
. There's a reason why these guys retire by their 20s it does a number on ur body.

If picking up boulders with my balls is what i gotta do to get nice, I might have to pass on Kung Fu. Whatever the monks practice is not the only effective fighting style available Like someone said earlier, MASS X VELOCITY
smokin.gif
. There's a reason why these guys retire by their 20s it does a number on ur body.

having a fighting style is why fighters loose. A style can be learned by an adversary who studies his opponent. That's why he placed such an emphasis on being like water and being fluid.

One thing I do notice is a little bruce lee in Muhammed ali fighting style. I guess the floating anology of ali's technique compare similar in ways to lee's water analogy.

having a fighting style is why fighters loose. A style can be learned by an adversary who studies his opponent. That's why he placed such an emphasis on being like water and being fluid.

One thing I do notice is a little bruce lee in Muhammed ali fighting style. I guess the floating anology of ali's technique compare similar in ways to lee's water analogy.

i got bruce lee whoopin anderson in the stand up like pacquiao punished margarito i dont even think it would go to the ground cuz silva stays on his feet.

MMA legend who is a Bruce Lee fan answers the q against someone Bruce Lee's size not the stupid question of a heavier opponent in this thread. I'm convinced people in here been watching too much Enter the Dragon on blu ray.�

vid posted already
ohwell.gif

MMA legend who is a Bruce Lee fan answers the q against someone Bruce Lee's size not the stupid question of a heavier opponent in this thread. I'm convinced people in here been watching too much Enter the Dragon on blu ray.�

vid posted already
ohwell.gif

i got bruce lee whoopin anderson in the stand up like pacquiao punished margarito i dont even think it would go to the ground cuz silva stays on his feet.

Originally Posted by quik1987

If you smart you would know that video has already been posted. Thanks.

Somehow, not looking at every single post in the thread is a measure of intelligence.
ohwell.gif

If you smart you would know that video has already been posted. Thanks.

Somehow, not looking at every single post in the thread is a measure of intelligence.
ohwell.gif

Ya, cause you would see the argument at hand, and the facts already presented. Instead of jumping in and giving your uninformed opinion.

Ya, cause you would see the argument at hand, and the facts already presented. Instead of jumping in and giving your uninformed opinion.

Originally Posted by Wr

Did you really just bring this up? Some people really have no grasp on what a real fight is. Very delusional.  Testicle train and break all the bones you want. That *+%$ ain't helping against an elite mma fighter. If you want to believe they're fighting gods out there who keep all the fighting secrets to themselves, go right ahead. I'm DONE with this thread. Have fun Anton
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Did you really just bring this up? Some people really have no grasp on what a real fight is. Very delusional.  Testicle train and break all the bones you want. That *+%$ ain't helping against an elite mma fighter. If you want to believe they're fighting gods out there who keep all the fighting secrets to themselves, go right ahead. I'm DONE with this thread. Have fun Anton
laugh.gif

My opinion is uninformed because you don't agree with it?
grin.gif
The youtube video isn't even a "fact" its simply a video reinforcing my own "opinions" on a hypothetical situation. Because everyone on NT looks at every single post in a thread made by every single NTer before they post?

Come on son. If you like to question someone's intelligence choose a better example, stop reaching cause you're mad I don't think your hero is that great of a fighter.

My opinion is uninformed because you don't agree with it?
grin.gif
The youtube video isn't even a "fact" its simply a video reinforcing my own "opinions" on a hypothetical situation. Because everyone on NT looks at every single post in a thread made by every single NTer before they post?

Come on son. If you like to question someone's intelligence choose a better example, stop reaching cause you're mad I don't think your hero is that great of a fighter.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

you avy is all kinds of wrong dude and chill with the delusional talk. you gotta realize there are people whose entire lifestyle is devoted to training. No alcohol, sex, orgasm, drugs, going out on dates, having a 9-5, tv nothing. just straight training all day everyday. training when you eat standing up, to training, how you go to sleep.  You're the delusional one for allowing tv to impress you to the point where an elite mma fighter is the best there is in the world to you. The world is much bigger than what you see on the telly young one.

Back
Top Bottom