Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by JD214

Bruce Lee > Anderson Silva

Manny Pacquiao >>> Floyd Mayweather
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bruce Lee is the reason why Anderson and the rest of UFC fighters exist. As the old saying goes "A Master never teaches his students all his tricks"

With that being said, Bruce Lee would KILL Anderson Silva! It wouldn't be fair honestly.

Co-sign

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bruce Lee is the reason why Anderson and the rest of UFC fighters exist. As the old saying goes "A Master never teaches his students all his tricks"

With that being said, Bruce Lee would KILL Anderson Silva! It wouldn't be fair honestly.

Co-sign

I love how people call others stupid for answering a hypothetical question that has no logical means of being answered.

I love how people call others stupid for answering a hypothetical question that has no logical means of being answered.

Anderson.

Not to discredit Bruce (I am a big fan) but there are hours of footage of Andy beating the crap out of some legit fighters who are trying to hurt him.

Find me said footage of Bruce.

He also walks around at 200+ lbs. He's a beast in person.

Anderson.

Not to discredit Bruce (I am a big fan) but there are hours of footage of Andy beating the crap out of some legit fighters who are trying to hurt him.

Find me said footage of Bruce.

He also walks around at 200+ lbs. He's a beast in person.

Video >>> some old guy talking

"Most tournament fighters have never been in a real fight."

Oh, ok :rollseyes

Video >>> some old guy talking

"Most tournament fighters have never been in a real fight."

Oh, ok :rollseyes

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Bruce Lee hands down by side kick to the penis.
Silva fights in a sport, if you put hand combat weapons at play..... nuff said.
laugh.gif

I never brought this crap. As if a MMA fighter is going to forget out to fight without rules. That's silly. Anyway.

Bruce has become a mythical creature in the fight game. If it were possible to have a time machine and bring Lee to this era in fighting, he would get whooped. No doubt in my mind. Bruce Lee dabbled in some Judo from the likes of Gene Lebell. Full on Brazilian Jiu jitsu? Bruce didn't know it. All respect to Bruce. A smaller guy like GSP or BJ Penn would handle Bruce. Can you imagine Anderson Silva? There is little to no video of Bruce actually fighting. Today's Mixed Martial Artists are fighting the best in the WORLD.  Now say if Bruce Lee was in his prime now and studied today's fight game. Now. that would be a match!

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Bruce Lee hands down by side kick to the penis.
Silva fights in a sport, if you put hand combat weapons at play..... nuff said.
laugh.gif

I never brought this crap. As if a MMA fighter is going to forget out to fight without rules. That's silly. Anyway.

Bruce has become a mythical creature in the fight game. If it were possible to have a time machine and bring Lee to this era in fighting, he would get whooped. No doubt in my mind. Bruce Lee dabbled in some Judo from the likes of Gene Lebell. Full on Brazilian Jiu jitsu? Bruce didn't know it. All respect to Bruce. A smaller guy like GSP or BJ Penn would handle Bruce. Can you imagine Anderson Silva? There is little to no video of Bruce actually fighting. Today's Mixed Martial Artists are fighting the best in the WORLD.  Now say if Bruce Lee was in his prime now and studied today's fight game. Now. that would be a match!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yes Bruce invented a martial art, in fact he probably invented MMA, but he never fought a competitive or sanctioned fight past his teens...

That x the fact that the #1 rule of fighting is "never fight someone bigger than you" let alone 7 inches taller with twice the reach...

You guys are talking like Silva is some sort of slouch...
Silva is no slouch. Yet so much of what you're saying is idiotic. 
Martial artists are trained to FIGHT regardless of size. Only in SPORT is size broken down by weight class. 

And even then, they did open weight tournaments in Pride. God FORBID someone fight someone bigger than them. 

Words cannot express how foolish you sound with your "rule #1" %#$%. 

Anderson is definitely a dangerous man. In a street fight, I do believe Bruce would win at all costs. 

Everyone calling him an actor is also straight foolish. BIG difference between being a Martial Artist who acts (Bruce, Jet Li, Chuck) and an actor (Jackie Chan). 

Bruce, Jet, hell even Steven Seagal are LEGIT fighters. LETHAL dudes. 

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yes Bruce invented a martial art, in fact he probably invented MMA, but he never fought a competitive or sanctioned fight past his teens...

That x the fact that the #1 rule of fighting is "never fight someone bigger than you" let alone 7 inches taller with twice the reach...

You guys are talking like Silva is some sort of slouch...
Silva is no slouch. Yet so much of what you're saying is idiotic. 
Martial artists are trained to FIGHT regardless of size. Only in SPORT is size broken down by weight class. 

And even then, they did open weight tournaments in Pride. God FORBID someone fight someone bigger than them. 

Words cannot express how foolish you sound with your "rule #1" %#$%. 

Anderson is definitely a dangerous man. In a street fight, I do believe Bruce would win at all costs. 

Everyone calling him an actor is also straight foolish. BIG difference between being a Martial Artist who acts (Bruce, Jet Li, Chuck) and an actor (Jackie Chan). 

Bruce, Jet, hell even Steven Seagal are LEGIT fighters. LETHAL dudes. 

Back
Top Bottom