Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

That's kool imo
E1AE456B-E9FD-4039-BF67-DE2AF2D30EFD.gif

if he identifies it as his hairline, it's his hairline. who are you to take away his autonomy?

legends from Papoose to Cal Ripken Jr have proudly rocked the brim cut.

you can expand your horizons too, just walk into your barber and ask for the #5950.

Chance is the suburban Papoose

ohhh.png

Yo on some real **** what is wrong with this dude ? He obviously has some sort of mental illness

Look like he suffers from cornytism.

Fousey out here experimenting with diff hairlines like he's a created player. It must be nice to have disposable money to waste on hairlines.

Last edited:
where im currently at mentally, i could never comfortably rock any of that spray, powder, dye fake stuff.
i would feel mad fradulent, no matter how many compliements

It my be time for me too come home, but I want to hold onto what I have for as long as I can.

Having a nice beard only slightly eases the pain of having to come home. I miss rocking a fade so much y'all :frown:

Sucks because my hair still comes in super strong except right up front in my corners.

the baldly sucks only because of the maintenance, but if you are used to doing hair-related activities the transition probably isn't that bad...

i would cut my hair short once a month and let it grow, so no real maintenance, but going from that to shaving my head with two passes every two-three days has been annoying...

the baldly sucks only because of the maintenance, but if you are used to doing hair-related activities the transition probably isn't that bad...

i would cut my hair short once a month and let it grow, so no real maintenance, but going from that to shaving my head with two passes every two-three days has been annoying...
Rocking the kobe **** it LOL

Chance better go holla at Deion. I know that puffing the front up to build a hairline trick. I coasted on that one for a cool year until I could see through it in the light. Then I laid it down for the waves. Bruh... humidity was not ****ing with me or my fraud waves. Had that Deron special looking trife.

capt.cps.nyo07.211008013423.photo00.photo.default-345x512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom