Bucks Thread. Official Season Time.

Lost the last 4 games in a row. Lost a 17pt lead last night. You start the hack-a-howard with 3min left in the 4th, but you won't foul him down 2 with30sec left? Come on skiles. Starting to look like the old bucks again. But we still hustle more than I've ever seen so ill give them that. Crazy how wellthe team plays when redd is out. Who is more important to get rid of before trade deadline?,,,, redd or gadzuric? Both get paid way more than they should. Oneof those players off the team is an upgrade.

Not having Bogut is killing them. He doesn't have to put up huge numbers but his presence is enough of a threat to draw multiple defenders and open it upfor everyone else. Bucks seem to be really streaky offensively. I've noticed almost every game long stretches where they struggle and can't hitanything.

Nice win tonight against the bulls. Bogut was killing them, redds not making the road trip so we have a chance on the next two. Wizards next.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Not having Bogut is killing them. He doesn't have to put up huge numbers but his presence is enough of a threat to draw multiple defenders and open it up for everyone else. Bucks seem to be really streaky offensively. I've noticed almost every game long stretches where they struggle and can't hit anything.
friday (okc) and saturday (orlando) night they came out and shot lights out in the first half, then the third quarter rolls around and thejumpshots stop falling...thats where not having Bogut really hurts the Bucks..besides Jennings they dont really have anybody that can create their own shot,but with Bogut you can at least dump the ball into him and hes got a number of post moves that he can score with...without him in the lineup they live and diewith the jumpshot, plus they dont have anyone to protect the basket at the other end...if they can somehow trade Redd and get a player who can create off thedribble, finish at the basket, get to the ft line etc that would be so huge for them

btw Ridnour has been BALLIN lately
pimp.gif

This is the teams fourth loss by 2pts. Not a sign of a playoff team. Not a good foul by bj at the end of the game. Constant problem of free throw disparity. Sodisappointing

We need to get a road win tonight in detroit. Having a huge problem closing the game out. As mentioned earlier the 3rd quarter games has been a weak spot.I'm looking a bit ahead but I'm pumped for lebron on sunday. Should be a sellout. Ill be back to post if we lose tonight

Now 9-9. Can't win on the road. We waisted a lot of good chances to win in the first 18 games. still think this is a playoff team- if we can move redd wehave a even better chance

Had a period in the second quarter where we went 0-18 shooting. This is all after starting the game going up 10-0. Worst part is we kept shooting broke@ssjumpshots. Jennings needs to keep shooting a high number of shots because I don't know where else the scoring is gonna come from. Where is the defense??Tough road ahead.

We had some nice hustle against boston but they had just to many weapons in the end. Then a great team win against toronto. 7 players scoring double digits.The real test comes saturday against portland. A game which I think they should win with oden and fernandez out. By the way, horrible turnout at the bc againsttoronto. Maybe 6 thousand people. Horrible

Huge win in double ot against a beat up portland squad. Redds back! I have mixed feelings on his return. Keep him coming off the bench and we will be ok. Kobeis in town next. See how many people show up at the bc.

talking to yourself in here
laugh.gif

but i dont like Redd returning to the lineup...i hope he plays real good so we can trade that bum

Team is now 11-14. We have 8 losses by a total of 16pts. Hope redd is getting playing time to get up his trade value. Still feel its a playoff team. Hope thisend of game losing streak isn't gonna be a mental problem for the team later. We better beat the pacers next.

Beat the pacers now we need a win at home against the wizards to get back on track. Bogut with his first 30pt game of his career. 31pts 18 reb against pacers.

the first 4 pages of this thread is pure tragic yet comedic . dude promising tickets, guess my stat line ticket give away

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Been playin some bad ball the last 2 weeks. Now 12-17, with a tough west coast trip to start 2010. See how things play out.

Nice win against the thunder. Next is the nets where we better win. Then a big game for us against the bulls. The week after that I'm sure I won't beposting in here.

Nothing better than beating the bulls and sending all those chicago fans home salty. Now a west coast trip

no redd. im not upset that he is out for the season, think its better for the team. just upsetting we cant get anything for him now and owe him 18mil, nextyear. i want to pick up a. jamison. we will see.

STACKHOUSE!! Team is now 16-23. Went 1-5 on the west coast trip. Hope we will be making some moves before the all star break. Bogut needs a PF to play with.

Back
Top Bottom