*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Tom Brady comes back after a season ending injury, drags his team back from the jaws of defeat, wins the game, then goes home and gets fellatio from DAYTONA 5000.
He is living the life.

Fixed.

i'm glad i already posted in the this week in football thread ... i have nothing to say right now ... all i know is that i saw 77 push the guy into edwardsfor the sack and then run off the field like whew i can get to the showers ...
indifferent.gif
... just disgusting ... i have never said this but belicheat is one smart sonof a ...

Poor Bills, they lose a heartbreaker to Dallas couple years back and now the Patriots stole one... they cant catch a break EVER.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

T.O. is gonna chew out Edwards...and in the first game of the season too
laugh.gif
Edwards didnt lose the game. Matter of fact, he looked extremely poised.

Tom Brady comes back after a season ending injury, drags his team back from the jaws of defeat, wins the game, then goes home and gets fellatio from Gisele.

He is living the life.
Cut it out. That moron kneels in the endzone instead of taking it out and this game is over. Patriots got dominated on both sides of the balluntil that last drive.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Tom Brady comes back after a season ending injury, drags his team back from the jaws of defeat, wins the game, then goes home and gets fellatio from Gisele.

He is living the life.
please you're giving him too much credit...if that idiot didn't fumble it this game was a wrap. Pats got ran over the whole game.
If the bills had Brady marching them down the field during crunch time they would've won.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yo that game was crazy. Sooo exciting. There is no way the second game could live up to that. Could it?
nerd.gif

can't wait for next week, jets will feast on brady
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm glad i already posted in the this week in football thread ... i have nothing to say right now ... all i know is that i saw 77 push the guy into edwards for the sack and then run off the field like whew i can get to the showers ...
indifferent.gif
... just disgusting ... i have never said this but belicheat is one smart son of a ...
laugh.gif
why you think I hate the pats? The coach and brady arelike robots no emotion and when they lose they are poor sports.

Ya really gonna act like Brady didnt lead 2 perfect drives to end the game. Yea he doesnt get that chance if dude knees. But he didnt. He came out, fumbled,And Tom "THAT DUDE" Brady just str8 lit the Bills D up. Ya sounding like some little %$% girls actin like Brady aint pick apart the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom