Bulls get Salmons and Miller for Gooden and Nocioni

So..... They traded one of the best values in the NBA and a contract that would have been uber-valuable 9 months from now for a contract to come off the booksthis season and a long, expensive contract for a marginal player?
ohwell.gif

That's an awful deal for Sacramento...

this was a nice come up for the bulls miller is more of a low post guy and im a lil sad to see noc go folks used all his fouls and they was all hard
laugh.gif

i like the trade, nice to have Brad Miller back. If we keep Salmons it will help our backcourt size, if we keep him that is...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

this was a nice come up for the bulls miller is more of a low post guy and im a lil sad to see noc go folks used all his fouls and they was all hard
laugh.gif

I'm sayin tho same vien as Lambeer... I hated him G, not looking forward to when we play them... Might want to tell pooh to pull up whenever Noc is in thegame
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

So..... They traded one of the best values in the NBA and a contract that would have been uber-valuable 9 months from now for a contract to come off the books this season and a long, expensive contract for a marginal player?
ohwell.gif

That's an awful deal for Sacramento...
We could have done much better for just Stackhouse/Bass (or another filler).

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

Poor Gooden just can't stick with a team can he?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what's his salary? maybe his salary is always a good fit for trades, or maybe he gets paid too much and his former team just wants to dump hiscontract.

How the hell have the Bulls managed to attain two sets of starting guards??

They CAN'T be done.

Nocioni's contract is
sick.gif
, the Kings have so many crappy contracts...
smh.gif

Why couldn't we get Salmons...
tired.gif

According to numerous league sources, a trade sending Kings players Brad Miller and John Salmons to Chicago in exchange for Andres Nocioni, Drew Gooden, Michael Ruffin and Cedric Simmons has been agreed upon and is pending league approval.

In a separate deal with Portland, Ike Diogu comes to the Kings for Ruffin. The Kings are also expected to receive approximately $1 million in the trade with Portland.

The Kings are not only a bad team, but an expensive bad team that had a payroll of $69 million before this deal. At a time when they desperately need to improve their salary cap situation for the future,this trade saves them approximately $13.5 million in salary cap room for next season. It could potentially make them more relevant in the free agent market this summer or allow the payroll flexibility to be more active on the trade front after this season. Beyond next season, though, Nocioni's contract will add $6.9 million to payroll in 2010-11 and $6.7 million in 2011-12. Gooden, Ruffin and Simmons all have expiring contracts worth $7.1 million, $1.1 million, and $1.7 million respectively.
So we get $500,000 in the Cassell deal, $1 Million in the Ike Diogu deal, and save $13.5 Million next season. Nocioni is decent but does not havethe most attractive contract. Gooden is expiring, though he's immediately the Kings' best rebounder by far, so he might be serviceable. I see hehasn't played in over a month due to a groin injury? Any Bulls fans know about when he's due to come back? I'm disappointed we didn't landHinrich in the deal. Beno is trash and needs to either leave Sacramento or be sent to the bench permanently a la Kenny Thomas and Mikki Moore. Petrie hadBETTER not be done. We need a real point guard.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Bulls are gonna package salmons, tyrus, henrich for somebody
nerd.gif
I hope to GOD you're right!
pimp.gif
Why is everyone so quick to dump Tyrus? why not picks or Noah?
Im wondering the same thing, but i think its more of a thing that people are just being real with themselves knowing that Noah has no trade value.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

How the hell have the Bulls managed to attain two sets of starting guards??

They CAN'T be done.

We better not be done. We need to move B.G, Larry, and Thabo... I willing to keep Kirk. but we need to get a quality player from all of this.... BOSH????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Bulls are gonna package salmons, tyrus, henrich for somebody
nerd.gif
I hope to GOD you're right!
pimp.gif
Why is everyone so quick to dump Tyrus? why not picks or Noah?
Im wondering the same thing, but i think its more of a thing that people are just being real with themselves knowing that Noah has no trade value.
laugh.gif
From that standpoint i see what your saying, but im still not willing to part ways with Tyrus. He is the only guy willing to give it 110% on thedefensive end. I will give Noah credit for his recent solid play, though.
there was a rumor that had Tyson Chandler coming back to the bulls before he got traded last night. I think Chandler and Tyrus woulda have been real nice tosee on the defensive end. I hate Tyson chandler too, but i think he would have fit a lil better with these bulls.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

I'm sayin tho same vien as Lambeer... I hated him G, not looking forward to when we play them... Might want to tell pooh to pull up whenever Noc is in the game
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ that i wasnt even thinking about that the return of noc gone be a problem cuz i knowhe didnt like getting pulled off the team bus to be told he was traded
laugh.gif

real talk if this the only move we can make then im disappointed but it look like we seting up to make a power move at bosh if so
pimp.gif
i wish we can some howmove deng larry and thabo but thats just some dream like *#%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

I'm sayin tho same vien as Lambeer... I hated him G, not looking forward to when we play them... Might want to tell pooh to pull up whenever Noc is in the game
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
@ that i wasnt even thinking about that the return of noc gone be a problem cuz i know he didnt like getting pulled off the team bus to be told he was traded
laugh.gif

real talk if this the only move we can make then im disappointed but it look like we seting up to make a power move at bosh if so
pimp.gif
i wish we can some how move deng larry and thabo but thats just some dream like *#%%
laugh.gif

Oh its guranteed that he's going to @!%* someone up ATLEAST 1 good time.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom